• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Early Bronco Coils???

I dont know for sure...BUT, I think that they have the same diameter. I know that the coil mounts off the axles work for the XJ springs. They may very well work. If you have some, try it!

Matt

I was going to run some progressive rate coils from JD and I contacted them about it and they seemed to think it was resonable and all the bronco guys I know swear by the progressive rate coils. I decided to wait until I have a bunch of other projects done before I try it, since my currecnt setup isn't broken. Just research the spring rates and heights before you buy and let me know if you try it.

Because I was not thinking earlier, I have decided to engage brain and look, Rancho rates the EB coils at 485lbs/inch, they rate there Cherokee Coils at 240 as does BDS, so I would say no way hosea on the EB coils. I love when I answer myself....sorry to waste space.
J

STEELFISH said:
Because I was not thinking earlier, I have decided to engage brain and look, Rancho rates the EB coils at 485lbs/inch, they rate there Cherokee Coils at 240 as does BDS, so I would say no way hosea on the EB coils. I love when I answer myself....sorry to waste space.
J

well - these would work better on a v8 equiped full bodied rig, like say....

an Early Bronco?

Back