• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

240,000 D44

Red97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Got me a 44! Not home or out from under donor for that! $250 and giving the running junker to my bud.

I have not really got to look at it to good, but what all do you recomend it may need before I throw it under mine. The ratio's match mine (3.55) and may go with it for now just to get it swapped. I plan on pulling the cover and replacing the gasket and some new oil, but other than that what do you guys think I should look for.

Thanks,
Jason

good a good look at the gears when you're in there and check the brakes, look for leaks, and if its off of another XJ bolt her up.

bgcntry72 said:
Seals...
Bearings...
Brakes...
Take your time, and do it right...

x6.02*10^23

a very large number

moley moley moley moley moley MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
lol

you mean......Avagadro's number? that would be 6.022*10^23

6.0221415(10) x 10^23 where the (10) represents one standard deviation of unctainty in the last digits. that's how many atoms there are in .012 kgs of carbon 12

I wanna know how they counted that.

its been too long since ive slept through chemistry to remember that much :laugh3:

How many Kgs of carbon 12 in an XJ?

bgcntry72 said:
Seals...
Bearings...
Brakes...
Take your time, and do it right...
Ditto.

Back