• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ Seats

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
During a search i discovered that WJ seats are a BOLT IN for 97+ seat frames. There's a post with pics at JU if anyone's interested..

Some questions which were not answered are whether the WJ seats also bolt to pre 97 seat frames? So....has anyone swapped post 97 XJ seats onto pre 97 XJ frames? That would tell us whether or not the WJ seats also bolt to the pre 97 XJ frames.

And can anyone confirm if WJ's had a heated Leather seat option? My back is screaming for a better seating solution....

My 95 has the same mounts as my 2K,I just did a trial run with my Corbeau's a couple weeks ago in the 2K(they are for the 95).
Seats/brackets/belts(pics)

John B said:
And can anyone confirm if WJ's had a heated Leather seat option? My back is screaming for a better seating solution....

Indeed they did. My 99 Limited has heated, leather, eleventy-billion way adjustable, lumbar support adjustable seats. :)

John B said:
Awesome! The search is on....

ECXSJAY, happen to have a pic of your 99's seats?

Took some this morning, I'll upload later when I come back in from working on my rig. :)

Last edited:
good info... my 88 limited driver seat is wobbly.

How far back do the latemodel WJ seats recline? The 88 pioneer 'rockingchair' cloth buckets are very adjustable for driving, but suck for sleeping.

Back