• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1985 Xj $500

Jeeper84

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I have a 1985 Jeep XJ. It has the 2.8 V6 (with 103k and still runnin' strong), auto, 2-door. The body is pretty solid. I replaced the transmission fluid and filter. SmellyXJ just got a '93, so we moved the '85 to my place. $500's the price. I think it's a pretty fair price, I just need it gone. SO SOMEONE CALL AND TAKE IT! (630) 709-4809... ask for Mike or Rachel.

The Jeep is located in Schaumburg and I'm open to trades!

Last edited:
Computer trades, YJ parts trades, XJ parts trades. I need some rocker guards for my YJ, a front driveshaft for a 5-speed 4.0 YJ, an XJ lift, corner guards for either. I'm really open to considering any XJ or YJ part that I dont have. List some things and I'll tell you. Thanks -Mike

My son is looking for something to get him back and forth from home in Lake County to Champaign for school. I left a message on your machine to call me back.

Just a few questions:

4WD?
any fluid leaks?
tire life?
brakes replaced recently?
if it were your son, would you feel good about him driving this?

Thanks in advance

Steve, from what I understand you're coming over today to look at the Jeep. I'll be at work, so Rachel will be there to show the Jeep. You can give me a call before then if you'd like some info. Just pm me and I'll send it to you. Thanks -Mike

Mike,

I did not get a chance to respond back until today - I PM'd you to call me back so I know where to go.

Back