• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana, PA

Wondo

NAXJA Forum User
Hey if anyone is located near or around Indiana, PA, let me know if you would like to do some wheelin...i'm here for college with my XJ and dont know any places to wheel, so let me know..

Dave

Dave, check out pghoffroad.com. You're probably an hour or so away from me in Greensburg, and as far as I know they're the closest organized group around these parts. Also, pahighlander on this site is from around Johnstown/Somerset, which is kinda close to you, maybe PM him and see what's around locally.

I go to school out at wyotech and am staying at the dorms in indiana as of mid feb. I know of one or two places to go screw around out there.

sounds good, let me know when you get out here..what are they specs on your jeep

92 4.0 H.O. auto Lifted 4 inches on 31's, skyjasker LCAs, custom front bumper, custom high watter cold air intake/catch can, Tb spacer, choped rear quarters, hopefully my 8.25 will be locked soon and a rear bumper/ tire carier built.

What about yours?

bbaker80 said:
Also, pahighlander on this site is from around Johnstown/Somerset, which is kinda close to you, maybe PM him and see what's around locally.

Yep, I'm in the Johnstown region and there are areas to wheel near Johnstown, Seward, and Ligioner. Check out Black List Wheelers Assn (BLWA) for local wheeling info ... forum link is off their main site at BLWA. They were out snow wheeling yesterday.

I'm moving out there this Friday. Any of you want to get together and do some wheeling on Sunday?

hey so your moving out here this friday? I'm going home this friday for the weekend since a bunch of us are heading to paragon ap for a run on the weekend...which dorm are you staying at? PM me with your contact info so i can get ahold of you, we'll do some wheelin or something, i met a couple other guys up here that have lifted XJ's and wheel alot, have a good trip here!

Dave

Well i'm out here now i saw a couple of modded xj's when i stoped by school this afternoon to fill some paperwork out. So it looks like there might be acouple more people to play in the mud w/ us at some point.

Yep there's a couple of us running around up here with some lifted xj's...if you see a all black xj, with black steelies with around 3-4 inches on it, that would be me...there's also a gray 2 door with 4 inches on it running around, his name is dave also...he's a forum user on here too. We'll have to get together and do some wheeling sometime soon.

-Dave

cool I ran into a guy in a 97+ blue 4dr today though it might have been you but i guess not. We were just driving so i didn't get to talk to him. Come swing by rooney some time i'm usaly around till 3:30 4:00 then i'm off to class.

Fenton

I've got a buddy up at Wyotech I might be coming to visit this weekend... If you guys are wheeling at all this weekend we might be in.

Hey, yep i think a couple of us are going to hit the trails, let me know whats going on!!

Dave

Fenton,

Hey man, where's the building your living in close by? I dont think i ever heard of the hall rooney...let me know and i'll stop by sometime.

Dave

Christ lifted cherokees are the thing to drive around here i guess. I see a new one allmost every day. I won't be able to go out offroading for the next few weekends. I'm bussy the next couple weekends and i'm not having any luck finding a YJ slip yoke.

Hey man, what building are you in again up here, and what's it located by?

dave

It is close to the italan oven or well what use to be and, beer dristubter, and the tenis courts. Rooney is the one on the left. I'm in room 14.

How did the wheeling go? Where did you guys head off to?

Back