• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New pics, hood vents, custom bumper and 265

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, so I am not sure how to post pics, so here is a complete picology of my truck, from valentines day when I purchased bone stok through new years eve out in the desert. Tell me what you think, building primarily as a mild but well equipped chase vehicle.

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=86219916206

Last edited:
jpfreak said:
Looks really good! Are those AEV wheels in the last few pictures?

Nope actually they are jeep classic wheels.

prerunnerXJ said:
hey i saw your post on DR. i like your jeep, we gotta go wheelin sometime

name the time and day, i have actually seen you wheel before in azusa canyon...havent been out there for a while....we should go.

tcm glx said:
name the time and day, i have actually seen you wheel before in azusa canyon...havent been out there for a while....we should go.

i was planning on going later this week to test some of my new suspension stuff im installing... pick a day and im game

prerunnerXJ said:
i was planning on going later this week to test some of my new suspension stuff im installing... pick a day and im game

We can do Azusa on Sunday...or, are you planning on going up to the Johnson Valley cleanup next Sat??

i might do the johnson valley cleanup... i leave on sunday to go back to colorado for my 2nd semester at CU. i need to finish up some work on my jeep this week, but i might head on out to johnson valley if im up early enough.

Lets roll out, I was debating whether or not to go, but if you are wiiling, lets meet up.

Dont know what rear axle you have, but you might consider trussing it. Im thinking chase vehicles do some jumping? Is this true? That would add a lot of added stress on your axles and suspension as well as motor mounts and things like that. Just trying to give you ideas of stuff that I would do.
BTW, nice looking Jeep

Starboard M said:
Dont know what rear axle you have, but you might consider trussing it. Im thinking chase vehicles do some jumping? Is this true? That would add a lot of added stress on your axles and suspension as well as motor mounts and things like that. Just trying to give you ideas of stuff that I would do.
BTW, nice looking Jeep

Yup, that is on my list of things to do..it is a 8.25 rear

prerunnerXJ said:
ive decided yes on the johnson valley cleanup. where do you wanna meet to head out there and when?
I live right off the 15 and 10 intersectgion, by Ontario Mills.....we could meet off of 4th street ...maybe 6am??

Back