• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 XJ lifted, locked and ready for more

Randy Curran

NAXJA Forum User
I'm just putting this out there. This my '91 Cherokee 4-door. 33" High-Tec Green Diamond D-mud Retreads on Cragar 15x8 black wheels. 4.0(200,000+ miles, runs great, mild leaks) 5-speed, 231 t-case, Dana 30 front 3.55's, 8 and 1/4 rear(from a '99 with 29 spline axle shafts) 3.55's, lincoln locked(welded) with one Alloy USA axle shaft. Three inches of lift(spring front, 1" block in back), Brand new ball joints in front, new brake pads, new radiator, K and N air filter and new O2 sensor

Body is rough but it comes with a complete set of rust free doors, fender and grill. Fender's are cut(a lot!) rear's trimmed, rockers trimmed, front/rear d-rings. Custom(he he) hood vents. Oh yeah the all four doors can be removed. Heater works good, all the glass is good, drivers seat is a little weird. Don't ask.

Runs and drives great, rear tires are about 75% since it is welded. I drive this everyday, take my son to pre-school, etc. It's been to Badlands once and all over the local area. It's been in Jeep Junkie Magazine twice and has been an all around good truck.

I'm asking $1950 or will trade for lifted '70's-'80 Blazer or Bronco(78-79 only). Also Jeeps are welcome! I'm located in South Bend, IN you can reach me at [email protected] or call 574-271-7322 Ant it's not that clean anymore, as in the pictures. MORE PICS http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/fin...kcity/cherokee/

jeepjunkiearticle2222222222-1.jpg

Back