• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is the best SYE?

Where is the better part to buy a SYE??

• buy to Rustys (SYE with Tom driveshaft)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • buy to justliftkit.com (SYE with Tom driveshaft)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • buy to Rubicon Express (Just SYE in 300$)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulioCesar

NAXJA Forum User
Where could I found a good SYE with tom´s wood driveshaft??? rustys have one in 480 $, rubicon express have just the SYE in 300$, and in justliftkit.com the Tom woods sye kit with driveshaft is in 525$. Other Question I want to do, I want to lift my XJ 7.5 inches I just need a SYE or I need the driveshaft too?

welcome to :NAXJA and the land of searching

ill point you in the right direction
1- at 7.5" it is fairly certain that you will need an SYE
2- with any SYE you will need a new Driveshaft - wether you need a CV (double Cardan) shaft is up to your needs - but a new one is deffinitely needed.

check this link for cheap SYE - look at BrettM 's post on the last page
good times
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37015&page=5
search!?!
(your 4 other posts of poles - showed no searching...)

with that much lift you must plan on some heavy duty off roading. Go with the advanced adaptors shaft. It is definitly heavier and that ain't all bad.

buy the DH SYE from DC for $170 and then get an XJ front shaft lengthened and be out the door for under $250. no need to waste $500.

Last edited:
You can buy the AA SYE and the drive shaft right from Tom Woods himself for prolly a better price then going to someone who is going mark the price up. In fact I just looked at his site...525.00 for the AA kit and driveshaft.
WWW.4xshaft.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back