• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so what's happining?

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
as many of you know, I'm going through the second major life change this year. 2004 has not treated me very well, so this brings me to turn to friends, and not just friends but 'life' friends that I've made via this XJ thing.

I'm looking for a weekend of light wheeling (with my 5.5", 32" A.T. XJ) and heavy drinking.

Here's the deal, the only weekends that I can go w/o children (not that I don't want to wheel with my kids, but...) is the 20th of Nov, and then everyother weekend after that.

Not sure if anyone wishes to go to Drummond Island, the badlands or whatever, I'm open to ideas and I really need something. I feel like the local junkie standing on the corner begging for anything, even a dirty needle.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Dan

I would be glad to join on the 20th or whenever.
Let me know, Dan, and it's on.
I would like to get a run in at the Badlands before T4T in Dec.
Shoot me a PM and lets figure it out.
Scott.

Rev Den said:
I would be up for a day trip to the Badlands.

Rev

fuk that rev, if you're comming we're drinking around a fire at least one night, or I might be talked into driving into town :cheers: .

I'll give the dude at the campground a call and see if we can get in there.

I would do the Badlands on the 20th, without hesitation.
Look forward to seeing you, Wheeler.
Lets do dinner on Fri, and then a full day on the trails Sat.
Sunday I will roll out, per usual.
Wyfe will be absent, if that matters.
Put a trusted lawyer on speed-dial.
Scott.

EDIT: If you want to make it down Thurs. night, that is certainly do-able as well.

don't think I can get friday off, but I can get an early day. prob be there around the 8 to 10pm ish time.

K, who else is brave enough to wheel with the rev, bg, and me????????? fawkers.

I can possibly make it, Mabe with a couple other jeeps.
Isnt summers closed for the season?

Wheeling? Did somebody mention wheeling?
I could use a fix myself. I'll mention it to TRL WGN too.

I could make it.
See if the Zillas eat mud as well as slickrock.

dan good to see ya around. i will meet ya down there to have a few beers with ya...but i dont about the whole wheeling thing...

cheers,

jj

Brain-farted the fact that that's the first firearm weekend for deer in Illinois. We'll see what happens.

bgcntry72 said:
I would like to get a run in at the Badlands before T4T in Dec.
Yea, I need a "shake down" run to try out my flexi-cage before T4T.

cool.

I most likely will have my shot gun seat open too if there are any that just want to ride. JJ, if you're scared to ride with BC, you've got first dibs with me. :D

Lets rock wheeler.

The 'new' MWC is having all of their events in other regions.
I guess whoever said Beezil couldn't lead a chapter was WAY off base. :D
We suck, so our annual events will be in Tellico, Paragon, and Disney.
No wheeling here, please move along.
I live in the Midwest.
I don't mind saying it.
Jagbags.

Hey Dan,

I'll likely make it down. We compair buses again :). Unless something comes up at work count me in. I wish you were bringing the kids, Robby had a blast last year. I don't plan to drink like I did last year but I'll crack a few beers with you.

B-loose

Bloose said:
I don't plan to drink like I did last year but I'll crack a few beers with you.
B-loose

I don't think anyone can drink like you did last year. :D
Who was that guy anyway?
Did someone just take a picture of me sleeping?
:chef:

Back