October 26th, 2004, 16:25
For undecided voters (and anyone who thinks John Kerry is fit for
command):

Perhaps the most instructive question that can be asked regarding the
upcoming presidential election is this: Given the chance, would Saddam
Hussein, Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad
Khatami, Moammar al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao vote for A) George Bush, or
B) John Kerry? How would Jacques Chirac, Gerhard Schroeder and Kofi
Annan vote? If you answered "B," put a big shiny star by your name.

Now -- for whom (and with whom) are YOU voting?

BUSH '04

dont forget to vote

xjj33p3r
October 26th, 2004, 16:39
www.howwouldtheyvote.org

red91
October 26th, 2004, 16:46
www.howwouldtheyvote.org

And someone wasted the time to put that together...???? Let's see, I dont think it would be for a guy who wants to kill them, rather, they would vote for a soldier that visited the Viet Cong in France during the Vietnam War and was trash talking his fellow soldiers who were being TORTURED !!!

Darky
October 27th, 2004, 12:38
The site wouldn't work for me, what's the general idea? By the way, Kerry is a piece of crap and doesn't deserve to be a manager at Burger King, let alone in charge of an entire nation.

Glenn B
October 27th, 2004, 12:45
Undecided voters are losers at this point. If they have not figgured out who they are behind, they are smoking too much dope. Living in a trailer home is no excuse either.

Ohio is the big state to win eh? Oh brother, that worries me.

Oh well, it is pretty much said and done now.

ECKSJAY
October 27th, 2004, 12:52
I'm decided, all right.

Mouse/Duck in '04, Disney Party.

8Mud
October 27th, 2004, 13:17
From the tone, Kerry sounds a bit frantic. His promises (whoppers) have been growing with leaps and bounds, seasoned with liberal amounts of hyperbole. Im trusting him less and less, sounds too desperate. If he is writing his own stuff, he better get some help, if somebody else is writting it, hed better write his own. :helpme:

Beezil
October 27th, 2004, 21:39
Undecided voters are losers at this point.

thats a no-shitter.

but it has nothing to do with marajuana ya goddamn do-gooder.

Ramsey
October 28th, 2004, 09:33
thats a no-shitter.

but it has nothing to do with marajuana ya goddamn do-gooder.
did he step on some toes, ya damned pothead

ECKSJAY
October 28th, 2004, 09:37

I don't mean to ruin anyone's fun, but some of these guys know each other and oftentimes make what seem like off-camber remarks to each other. I assure you, after my tenure with this organization, this is the case of the situation in which you are commenting. :D

red91
October 28th, 2004, 09:48
Ohio is the big state to win eh? Oh brother, that worries me.

Alaska is too far away, and Kerry is afraid a Moose will backdoor him. ;)

Matthew Currie
October 28th, 2004, 10:55
I have a better idea. Why not vote for who YOU think would be a better leader, rather than the imaginings of some anonymous internet pundit who may or may not guess right about whether some political hack in europe or some wacked out raghead in a cave would guess right?

There are good reasons why intelligent people might choose either candidate, but fear that Osama bin Laden or Gerhard Schroeder might coincidentally agree with you is not one of them.

RichP
October 28th, 2004, 11:46

If you want to keep beeze quiet just turn loose a couple hundred squirrels outside his crib, you will see two things, quiet and no cryptic comments for a while then a flood of pictures of all those tree rats in different contorted positions :D :D :D [In reality I think he bribes and poses them for the camera]

Forgot to mention, theres 4 more cats running round the neighborhood with bright green tinted butts. Must be a new generation, thought I took care of them this past summer... waiting for more now that I licked the hopper feed problem I was having...

Darky
October 28th, 2004, 12:32
Fear of Bin laden or someone else agreeing with you definitely isn't a reason to vote for someone, but it could be seen as a good indicator of who might be best for us. If someone who wants nothing more than to see America destroyed would like someone as a presidential candidate, then that just might mean it's a bad idea...Clinton was a great president domestically, but he screwed us in the international community. Cut defense budgets, cut intel budgets and take away our ability to defend ourselves and to see what's coming. I think that's largely responsible for 9/11, yet everyone tries to blame Bush. Anyways...that's it for this post :)

Lawn Cher'
October 28th, 2004, 12:35
If you want to keep beeze quiet just turn loose a couple hundred squirrels outside his crib, you will see two things, quiet and no cryptic comments for a while then a flood of pictures of all those tree rats in different contorted positions :D :D :D [In reality I think he bribes and poses them for the camera]

Forgot to mention, theres 4 more cats running round the neighborhood with bright green tinted butts. Must be a new generation, thought I took care of them this past summer... waiting for more now that I licked the hopper feed problem I was having...

My mom uses pink paintballs.

GSequoia
October 28th, 2004, 12:43
Let's put a different spin on this...

George Bush is the best thing to happen to the A.Q., think of all the people in the region we've ****ed off, so you've got your guys that were on the fence before about the need to kill the evil infidels but now they're all for it...

If I were Osama I'd vote for Bush strictly for job security!

TRNDRVR
October 28th, 2004, 15:37
Undecided voters are losers.....they are smoking too much dope.
This being said by a man who has Rush Limbaugh on their side. :sure: :looser:

Glenn, I have to tell you, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*CK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I'm undecided at this point, and I am far from being a loser or smoking too much dope. Time to stop the s*hit from dribbling from your mouth and STFU.
:flipoff:

PS The VA dishes out meds to people with your affliction. You should give them a call. :confused1
I think there's some little green men knocking on your door, better go check. They might be spying on you. :patriot:

Glenn B
October 28th, 2004, 15:55
Grab a sense of humor. It is good for you. Oh, I shoulda put that in CAP so you would see it. :)

Wanna buy some tin foil?

Ramsey
October 28th, 2004, 16:14
fyi i quoted that first post from a friends profile, as it does not directly reflect my opinions. guess i should have added that to begin with.

Darky
October 28th, 2004, 16:55

Glenn, I have to tell you, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*CK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I'm undecided at this point, and I am far from being a loser or smoking too much dope. Time to stop the s*hit from dribbling from your mouth and STFU.
:flipoff:

PS The VA dishes out meds to people with your affliction. You should give them a call. :confused1
I think there's some little green men knocking on your door, better go check. They might be spying on you. :patriot:
And this from a man with Jesse Jackson and the Reverend Al Sharpton on his side ;)

Darky
October 28th, 2004, 17:00
Let's put a different spin on this...

George Bush is the best thing to happen to the A.Q., think of all the people in the region we've ****ed off, so you've got your guys that were on the fence before about the need to kill the evil infidels but now they're all for it...

If I were Osama I'd vote for Bush strictly for job security!

At the same time, with Bush in office, Bin Laden has to watch his back as do all his "officers" since Bush will actually come after them. Kerry will sit back and watch them go by. Fundamentalist Muslims who believe in the Jihad against us don't hate us for our policies, they will hate us no matter what because of our wealth, our "scantily-clad" women (not fully covered), and what we stand for.

TRNDRVR
October 28th, 2004, 17:52
And this from a man with Jesse Jackson and the Reverend Al Sharpton on his side ;)This being said by a man who has Rush Limbaugh on their side. :sure: :looser:

How did you come to this conclusion?
Just like Glenn, you don't even know me. At least you didn't call me a dope smoking loser.

8Mud
October 28th, 2004, 17:57
One thing for many of the middle eastern countries (and some European countries) to turn a blind eye, to the Muslim Fundementalist movements within there own borders, try to find an accomodation (so to speak). Another, to turn a blind eye, when extremists (of whatever flavor) export there views, with armed attacks, outside there borders. Think the possiblity of an M1-A1 Abrams parked in there front yard and F-16s flying over there homes, might be an incentive, to deal with the nuts at home and jail them, before they export terrorism.
Iraq right or wrong? Who knows, not me, but think the example of Iraq and the possibilities, might give the governments, willing to ignore the terriorists operating (or originating) from with in there borders, some pause. And an incentive, to deal with the extremists, before they **** off the wrong people.

Ramsey
October 28th, 2004, 22:32
i think its a little late to worry about pis s ing off the wrong people

junkxj
October 28th, 2004, 23:49
If anyone here votes for bush and is a member of NAXJA,they are a very big hypocrite.
Read of all the land closures that bush is responsable for. I know there are more important things in life than places to wheel,but to post positive remarkes about bush on a wheeling site makes you look ignorant.

XJZ
October 29th, 2004, 00:09
...now ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black.....

Yeah, I remember back when Bush wanted to take 355,000 acres of CA and make it the Sequoia National Monument. ;)

Junkxj, I'm following you now man!! Those damn Republicans, they'll be the demise of our sport!!

junkxj
October 29th, 2004, 00:34
After providing thousends of acres of land in alaska to drill for oill? Oh wait, much of bush's wealth came from oil, how could I not understand the ratsonale for this?

Please do not make this personal, I am just posting my personal opinon. By no means do I think this is the right anwser, just what I think. To state what I am saying again, DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALY, I am not attacking you personaly.This is what makes the USA diffrent than many countrys out there, this can be posted in public domain.

Z22_Z33
October 29th, 2004, 01:14
For undecided voters (and anyone who thinks John Kerry is fit for
command):

Kofi
Annan vote? If you answered "B," put a big shiny star by your name.

dont forget to vote

Do you know who this man is?
Sorry I havent read the entire post yet so someone may have asked this already.
Nope one one addressed this, isnt he the head of the UN? I think so. And doesnt UN stand for united nations? An organiztion that tries to keep peace and prevent unneeded wars.
It looks like people have forgotton what kerry wants to do with the military can anyone guess? He wants to make is bigger much bigger in fact, increase it by 2 (is it regiments or batttilons I'm not an expert in the field or numbers of troops equals out to). Isnt a large military only good for fighting? Not defending. So wouldnt you rather want this man, then another who hasnt said a thing about increasing out military strength.

red91
October 29th, 2004, 12:22
Do you know who this man is?
Sorry I havent read the entire post yet so someone may have asked this already.
Nope one one addressed this, isnt he the head of the UN? I think so. And doesnt UN stand for united nations? An organiztion that tries to keep peace and prevent unneeded wars.
It looks like people have forgotton what kerry wants to do with the military can anyone guess? He wants to make is bigger much bigger in fact, increase it by 2 (is it regiments or batttilons I'm not an expert in the field or numbers of troops equals out to). Isnt a large military only good for fighting? Not defending. So wouldnt you rather want this man, then another who hasnt said a thing about increasing out military strength.

Do you know what it says above the UN building ??? it quotes a bible verse about beating Swords into plowshares. But guess what...The UN has an army. You should "google" Kofi Annan and the word murder and see what you come up with.

He's not as peace loving as you would think. The people in Rawanda think he's really special. He did absolutly nothing for them...but if genocide is ok in your book he's the guy to look to.

Glenn B
October 29th, 2004, 12:51
The UN, oh boy. LOL. :)

I could seriously give a rats ass about the UN and their crap. That body is, IMHO beyond usefulness and is as corrupt as any other political body is.

They have tried to do some good, but usually fail. In the end they rely on the US for power, while they try to enforce crappy lil policies they make up to make themselves look good.

I think they should move the UN out of NY, and send em on their way. They are suffering the same fate most political orgs do... bogged down, and no action.

Besides, they have absolutely no authority over the USA. It is always interestining to see the youth talk about the UN like it is some world wide Org that has some authority..... they can go pound sand with Kerry and cuddle all they want.

Not like I really care for NY much, but the UN and their crap has warn out their welcome.

Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. :)

DrMoab
October 29th, 2004, 13:04
If anyone here votes for bush and is a member of NAXJA,they are a very big hypocrite.
Read of all the land closures that bush is responsable for. I know there are more important things in life than places to wheel,but to post positive remarkes about bush on a wheeling site makes you look ignorant.
No offece JunkXJ but you must be a fool. ANYBODY that has the job of running this country is going to have to make some moves to keep both sides happy. At least a few little moves. The enviromental movement in this country is too strong to not give in to them a little bit. HOWEVER if you think Bush is worse at this then anybody else running then you are truly a fool.

red91
October 29th, 2004, 13:05
Glenn,

The kiddies think it's a good thing because thats what they're being taught in school...UN good...US Bad...

Hate to teach them anything the could use in life. :lecture:

CW
October 29th, 2004, 13:16
I am 18 and can see the UN for what it is. It was preceded by the League of Nations that was formed after "The War to End All Wars" with the goal to end world conflict, our congress kept us out of because of isolationists views. That organization was short lived because it had no real authority and without the U.S. lacked any substantial military force because the war had crippled Europe. It did nothing to stop the onset of WWII, and faded out of existance as the war grew closer. The UN is in a similar situation now, with the US basically ignoring it, it has found itself basically powerless. Unless the world decides to consolidate into a single nation and give the UN real power, this kind of an organization is useless. Kofi Annon is the corrupt leader of a corrupt organization. But hey gues what? Bill Clinton has stated that he would like to be the new secratary general after Annon's term is up.:wierd:

Glenn,

The kiddies think it's a good thing because thats what they're being taught in school...UN good...US Bad...

Hate to teach them anything the could use in life. :lecture:
I know what you mean, my little sister came home from school one day saying that Bush was responsible for global warming.:dunno:
I must have missed all of the political rederick in schools by a couple of years. Or my teachers had enough sense to recognise it and chose not to teach it.

Darky
October 29th, 2004, 13:18

How did you come to this conclusion?
Just like Glenn, you don't even know me. At least you didn't call me a dope smoking loser.
And you don't know me either...what's your point? My guess is your a Democrat and support Kerry therefore Sharpton and Jackson would be on your side...am I correct, or are you Libertarian or something else?

Z22_Z33
October 29th, 2004, 23:39
I know what you mean, my little sister came home from school one day saying that Bush was responsible for global warming.:dunno:
I must have missed all of the political rederick in schools by a couple of years. Or my teachers had enough sense to recognise it and chose not to teach it.

Or it could be from the polices he creates/favors. On one of these posts around here someplace states why the 4wd association likes bush. Take a look at it would ya. It basically states bush has a relaxed view on pollution and kerry has much harsher views on pollution. Then again your sister could have mixed up what the teacher actually said like he isnt helping or something else and jumps to a conclusion.
Its much like 2 plus 2, you add them to together and get what? Rather then just leaving them separate.

Oh it looks like infamous around these parts, how cool. How does one get ratings of either bad or good?

TRNDRVR
October 30th, 2004, 18:22
And you don't know me either...what's your point? My guess is your a Democrat and support Kerry therefore Sharpton and Jackson would be on your side...am I correct, or are you Libertarian or something else?Nope!!!

Darky
November 1st, 2004, 06:40
Nope??? BTW, i just read your sig...Rush isn't the only to ever use drugs. How about our last president. "I smoked but did not inhale..." Agreeing with a person's political views doesn't mean you agree with everything they say and to assume that is just foolish.

CW: What makes you think that this planet is honestly dying or being ruined by us? This Earth is thousands of years old and I doubt that we will singlehandedly ruin the plant. I don't disagree that pollution should be kept down but at what price? Everyone always says that those who would give up liberties for freedom deserve neither when saying the Patriot Act is bad, but at the same time if we give up our "gas-hog, polluting, dirty SUVs" and get a perfectly clean, pristine planet, what's the point if we don't have the ability/right to explore the planet?

DrMoab
November 1st, 2004, 06:47
Nope??? BTW, i just read your sig...Rush isn't the only to ever use drugs. How about our last president. "I smoked but did not inhale..." Agreeing with a person's political views doesn't mean you agree with everything they say and to assume that is just foolish.

Not to mention that at least Rush got help and told his fans the truth. Getting addicted to pain killers is not the same as a cocaine using"junkie" He got help, he cleaned up his act and he came out about his problem and didn't try and blame it on everyone else.

Sarge
November 1st, 2004, 07:23
Not to mention that at least Rush got help and told his fans the truth. Getting addicted to pain killers is not the same as a cocaine using"junkie" He got help, he cleaned up his act and he came out about his problem and didn't try and blame it on everyone else.

Prior to this, that was Rush' stance tho. Any drug abuse was the same.

Sarge

TRNDRVR
November 1st, 2004, 08:31
Getting addicted to pain killers is not the same as a cocaine using "junkie". Wrong!!! It's exactly the same.
It's just a different "drug of choice".

Sarge
November 1st, 2004, 08:47
Wrong!!! It's exactly the same.
It's just a different "drug of choice".

I sorta disagree on that. It depends on how you get addicted. If the dose needed to take care of the pain is sufficient enough you will get addicted against your will. I have a friend who wrecked his motorcycle 2 years ago. Broke every rib except one, front and back. According to the Doc he shouldn't have survived but did. Anyway he was put on a morphin patch for almost a year and then had to be weaned off the thing. When it came time to wean him off his body didn't want to and he himself knew he needed to but life and his body felt so good on the patch, that it was a real struggle for him.

Having had some experience of my own I can say that once the addiction has you in its grip you will break the law in order to feed it. You'll get 'scrips from multiple Docs, buy it on the street, whatever.

Sarge

JeffV
November 1st, 2004, 09:16
Bin Laden has to watch his back as do all his "officers" since Bush will actually come after them. Kerry will sit back and watch them go by.
Now THAT'S a stretch of the imagination. You'd have to be dumber than a turnip to believe that statement.

Darky
November 1st, 2004, 09:39
Now THAT'S a stretch of the imagination. You'd have to be dumber than a turnip to believe that statement.
What no intelligent back up to your statement? Don't call someone dumber than a turnip if you have no basis on which to make such a claim. All you've done there is drag the rest of your somewhat intelligent posts down to drivel by resorting to an attack with no backing for it.

JeffV
November 1st, 2004, 10:06
What no intelligent back up to your statement? Don't call someone dumber than a turnip if you have no basis on which to make such a claim. All you've done there is drag the rest of your somewhat intelligent posts down to drivel by resorting to an attack with no backing for it.
I'm sorry, I meant to say "The same mental capacity of a turnip." Your response backs it up.

Darky
November 1st, 2004, 10:11
So because I disagree with you, I must be a moron...I'm sorry, All hail the Almighty JEFF!! I don't know what I was thinking to use my rights as an American to disagree with someone so enlightened as yourself. I can tell you were in the Navy now, thinking your better than this poor Marine with no basis to back it up. I'm done with you. I don't need to degenerate into another flame war...

XJJPR
November 1st, 2004, 10:22
Originally Posted by BlackSport96
Bin Laden has to watch his back as do all his "officers" since Bush will actually come after them. Kerry will sit back and watch them go by.

Your right jeff, kerry will have a little talk with them and ask them to play nice and slap thier wrists! :rolleyes:

hinkley

CW
November 1st, 2004, 10:33
CW: What makes you think that this planet is honestly dying or being ruined by us? This Earth is thousands of years old and I doubt that we will singlehandedly ruin the plant. I don't disagree that pollution should be kept down but at what price? Everyone always says that those who would give up liberties for freedom deserve neither when saying the Patriot Act is bad, but at the same time if we give up our "gas-hog, polluting, dirty SUVs" and get a perfectly clean, pristine planet, what's the point if we don't have the ability/right to explore the planet?Huh? How did you get any of that from what I posted? My post was about the UN's short comings. Please explain. I agree with what you typed. It is coming out of left field though.:dunno:

JeffV
November 1st, 2004, 11:12
So because I disagree with you, I must be a moron...I'm sorry, All hail the Almighty JEFF!! I don't know what I was thinking to use my rights as an American to disagree with someone so enlightened as yourself. I can tell you were in the Navy now, thinking your better than this poor Marine with no basis to back it up. I'm done with you. I don't need to degenerate into another flame war...
This isn't about disagreeing with me. You made a statement that demonstrates a total disregard for a thing called "common sense."

There's not a single US politician, no matter what party affiliation, who would not do everything within his power to bring BinLaden and his confederates to justice.

If you believe otherwise........

Urban Redneck
November 1st, 2004, 11:28
It's not a matter of believeing, it's a matter of listening to what Kerry has said. He thinks that all of this should be handled as a police action, not a war. There is a major difference. To call someone who you disagree with, as intelligent as a turnip is uncalled for. But, that is the beauty of this country. You have the right to speak, they have the right not to listen.

XJZ
November 1st, 2004, 11:46
There's not a single US politician, no matter what party affiliation, who would not do everything within his power to bring BinLaden and his confederates to justice.

Absolutely, but their motives might be entirely different.

And how many hit's would Bill Clinton have to take before he'd figure out it's time to round up the posse? Who knows?