• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf Spring Opinions

YYYJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im sick of messing with getting my shackles off and My spring pack even with the aal is almost flat......

What brand have some of you guys run and what do you like....

They would be in the 6" Range....

Thanks,
Trey

Rustys, RE, Tomken, BOR, Alcan, there are a ton out there. Alot of people run a 4.5" RE leaf with an extended shackle, most people have no problems with them and are quite happy if I recall.

I know that there are lots out there but, I want to know what people like.....

Also, the RE springs sound okay but, I don't want to deal with longer shackles this time...

My 4.5" RE leafs got me about 6" of lift. This is with a fullsize spare in the back and stock bumper.That was with the stock shackle.

-Jerry

I've bought and used several brands on the family fleet of XJs. A couple of them which I won't mention went flat really fast. In the small lift area I like RE and in the 4" to 6" range I have had really good results with Big Off Road. John-John gets em from Grand Junction to his spec and they are great. I actually like his 6" I just bought even better than the 4" pack.I use a ORGS (JKS now) boomerang shackle with it. Nice ride!

Back