• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

working out of town: Terre Haute, IN

Dano

NAXJA Member #1269
My company got the bid to do some work in the Indiana prison in Terre Haute for the next couple months. I will be working 8 hr days 5 days a week and from what the internet map says I will be about 65 miles south and an hour and 20 minutes away from attica, IN.

So if any one is planning a trip out there or might want to I will be in the area and if I have nuthing planned for the weekend I could shoot up there for friday night through sunday evening then head back to Terre Haute. I should be able to post when I do go in case anyone gets froggy and would like to head up there.

Granted I will not be going every weekend
but if someone else is going I may be more inclined to go instead of by myself. (which is basicly a no no anyway)
:bunny:

Dano said:
My company got the bid to do some work in the Indiana prison in Terre Haute for the next couple months. I will be working 8 hr days 5 days a week and from what the internet map says I will be about 65 miles south and an hour and 20 minutes away from attica, IN.

So if any one is planning a trip out there or might want to I will be in the area and if I have nuthing planned for the weekend I could shoot up there for friday night through sunday evening then head back to Terre Haute. I should be able to post when I do go in case anyone gets froggy and would like to head up there.

but if someone else is going I may be more inclined to go instead of by myself. (which is basicly a no no anyway)

I will be in Terre Haute on the 22nd, so if anyone is interested in a non-wheeling get together, like dinner, let me know.

Wildman Les...this means you!!

Rev

Sounds good Rev ... the 22nd right? You want to meet somewhere in Terre Haute?

Dano ... Several of us are going to Redbird State Riding Area the weekend of the 25th (see the "Redbird" thread). Not sure if you're going to be in Terre Haute that weekend, but this place is less than a half hour south and a little east of there.

Les

Dano said:

They haven't gotten that prison done yet???

I'm not doing any additions to the prison, more like O&M.

I do Asbestos abetment and from what i have heard we were hired to put rubber roofing matterial down in the tunnels under the prison as to enclose any asbestos mixed in with the dirt floor.

Probably won't be leaving for a couple weeks. and will be driving my DD 93XJ out till I hear of a attica weekend or elsewhere close by, then I will take the '99XJ out for the week, 4-wheel, work, then come home and swap XJ's.

Back