• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azuza (a day in the mud?)

I'd love to, but by Aug. 7th my heep should be undergoing major sugery and be in peices.

I hope you are ready for new axles :yelclap:

-Scott

Why's it gotta be on a weekday?:D I probably wouldn't be able to make it on a weekend anyways, money's tight and Idon't know where Azusa is. It would be fun to take a stocker in the mud tho...

Ok so it is a weekend, I just forgot to change the page on my calendar... :)

Last edited:
How about the first sat of august, the 1st i beleive

Shanbo44 said:
ahhhh axles! This will take some arse kissin! I must get to work and order flowers!

are you going to BB on the 17th?

I may make it out on the 17th. I am supposed to be on-call that weekend but I may see if I can get someone to cover my shift. I was just up there a few weeks back and had a lot of fun. I dont know if I want to deal with getting back up there so soon. I have a ton of stuff going on this month and need to make sure I get everything in line. Also the extra $$$ for the OT may come in handy... I would say its a 25% chance i'll make it.

I found out why my damn front locker was not locking up out at calico BTW...Turns out the vaccuum unit was going out. I also ripped out the tubes that run down to it from the frame. I even put an extra 1.5 foot of tube spliced into them, but i guess that was not enough. I manually engaged it and it works great ;)

-Scott

sintax said:
I found out why my damn front locker was not locking up out at calico BTW...Turns out the vaccuum unit was going out. I also ripped out the tubes that run down to it from the frame. I even put an extra 1.5 foot of tube spliced into them, but i guess that was not enough. I manually engaged it and it works great ;)

-Scott

Glad you found out what it was.

aahhh you are right! The 1st is a sat... so what day do you want to go?

Shanbo44 said:
The 7th is the soonest I can go so I hope you all can go then?!! We can meet up right by tghe entrance at 10 am if that is cool with everyone?

That works, hopefully I'll actually be able to make it this time. So far I'm zero for two on local events. Is there an FRS / CB channel in use at all? Not that it's a huge area or that we're necessarily in a massive convoy or anything, but it does help with locating people.

casm said:
That works, hopefully I'll actually be able to make it this time. So far I'm zero for two on local events. Is there an FRS / CB channel in use at all? Not that it's a huge area or that we're necessarily in a massive convoy or anything, but it does help with locating people.

Yeah, I will be on channel 4. I will try to be there at about 9:30 I will be with atleast 1 other heep a white CJ on 33" boggers.

Shanbo44 said:
Yeah, I will be on channel 4. I will try to be there at about 9:30 I will be with atleast 1 other heep a white CJ on 33" boggers.

Cool, FRS or CB?

where is Azusa? I'll be in Yucca Valley area that weekend, is it anywhere near that?

casm said:
Depends on your definition of 'close' - see http://tinyurl.com/52vm4 ;)

My wife's having a baby shower that weekend, but now I can't remember if its Sat or Sun, I might be able to convince her to let me go...yeah yeah yeah, why ask permission? Two words, pregnancy hormones

Back