• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which Ebrake cables?

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I am putting in GC discs in the rear, and am trying to find the right Ebrake cables to run. I ordered what I thought were the YJ cables from checker and they were only about 2 feet long. So, taht is definitely NOT long enough, but I have heard taht the YJ cables are teh ones to get. So, what happened? I already have the adapter from Lokar to connect it, just need to get the right cables. So, does anyone have an idea of which ones I need, perhaps part numbers so I dont have to order them and get the wrong ones again....
Thanks in advance.
josh

I thought there was a difference left-right in the YJ e-brake cables. I know there is on the 97+ XJ at least; maybe a couple measurements on those would work for ya?

It's possible you go the driver's side cables. The passenger YJ cables are VERY long and thus the ones you want. Sorry I don't have part numbers.

Back