• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exo is pretty much done for now

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
1274925-P3120145.jpg

1274926-P3120146.jpg

1274927-P3120147.jpg

1274928-P3120148.jpg

1274929-P3120149.jpg

JeepFreak21 said:
Did you decide against the bar accrossed the back hatch?
Billy
I still plan to do like a rear swing gate on it, but that will have to wait until after this weekend, I plan to make a removeable rack that will hold my Ice chest when I do campover trail runs that I can take back off the rear gate

looks great bro ;)

wow, thats a lot of metal. How much do you figure it weighs? Looks sturdy!

Urban Redneck said:
Cage looks great, Fullsize! How much did you put into it? $ & time, wise?
I figure I have about $150.00 into the whole thing and it was not really alot of time, more like trying to find time to do it

hey fullsize,
are you planning to raise your axle end track bar mount up quite a bit. after looking at the head on pic, the bumpsteer must be outa control? just couious, if you have driven it like that...man it sure looks scarry.

did you take that thing to TDS? i was looking for other TJs with Coilovers and saw a XJ that looked just like that with coilovers. (i have 16" SAW on my TJ and am trying to find some others who i could swap info with regarding spring rates and valving. i am getting alot of body roll even with my antirock up front on the stiffest setting and a swaybar in the rear.

Do you have problems with overheating due to lack of airflow to the engine? I'm just curious, it looks like it could be a problem with most of the grill blocked.

wow thats some beef. must be real heavy with exo and internal? cages

btw, whats the wms on that front and backspacing on the wheels? thanks

Back