• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turn Signal Problem

SPSERG

NAXJA Forum User
Well after changing out the passenger side bulb socket, my signal is 100% functional again. I had my doubts, but it worked. Thanks to everyone for all the help

SPSERG said:
Well after changing out the passenger side bulb socket, my signal is 100% functional again. I had my doubts, but it worked. Thanks to everyone for all the help

Can you tell me what socket/ part # you got? I have the same thing, one of my turn signal sockets is coroded.

ZachMan said:
Can you tell me what socket/ part # you got? I have the same thing, one of my turn signal sockets is coroded.

just ask for a normal FORD turn signal socket....that's what I asked for and it was almost identical to the OEM...the wires were different colors, but you can figure em out...I can't remember exactly. I got mine at NAPA, under $10 if I remember correctly.

Actually, I went down to Autozone. I spent about 15 minutes looking over all the different choices. What I picked was the GM universal by Conduct-Tite (85830), about $6.00. It locked into the clear lens just like stock, took about 5 minutes to wire and solved all my problems.

Thanks for the help.

Back