• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 99 XJ

redtj1997

NAXJA Forum User
ok I have a 99 Xj I am parting out. the front axle and driveshaft, and engine are not for sale, please do not ask. the front seats can be sold for the right price, make me an offer and I will think it over. anything heavy is pick up only, otherwise I am willing to ship at buyers expense. thanks for looking
1999 jeep cherokee sport 4.0L auto, 120K miles 3.07 gears. jeep was wrecked in front of the front door and at the rear door, both on the drivers side.

I am in the process of parting out this vehical, so if you need something not listed, ask and I will see what I can do.

as of now here is what I have for sale:
-interior trim, complete, gray, one broken piece due to crash and several pieces could have stress marks. other wise it is in good condition.
-headliner
-dash trim and cover parts
-rear seat. bottom is ok, the top is bent slightly.
-3 grab handels.
-center console with arm rest.
-rear tail lights.
-carpet. it is in ok condition, but is stained in several places. this jep also has all four floor mats.
-drivers knee bolster
-glove box

these items will be coming up for sale when I can get around to getting them out:
-rear axle
-rear leak springs
-transmission
-all 4 doors will go up for sale. the left rear door is damage and would need a door skin at minimum. the jeep has power mirrors, and windows.
-rear quarter glass. the jeep has factory tint.
-front and rear bumper stock
-airbags. I will only sell the entire airbag set. the contol unit, passenger airbag, and drivers airbag with clock spring.
-rear hatch. it is bent and has no glass in it. I will remove it if someone wants it.
-roof rack
-any and all resivors, including washer, coolant.
-radiator

as of now the following compontents are spoken for:
-front axle
-front drive shaft
-front seats (possibly neg.)
-all a/c componets
-transfer case
-all wiring (possibly neg.)

all items are make a reasonable offer. I am willing to split up the trim.
Todd
[email protected]

What about the little removable ash tray in the front?

thanks for replying. if you are refering to the front turn signal assembly it is already sold. I am replied to the e-mails/pms and I am not ready to start parting out doors at this time. please send a pm or e-mail and if I ever get to that point. I will keep you in mind.
thanks

ok also the jeep is white in color. the front fiberglass nose is for sale but the grill and headlight trim is sold.
here is a picture of the jeep. I will take another when I get home tonight.
DSC01391.JPG

I will also take the following in trade:
-4.5" front lift ZJ coils
-4.10 gears for dana 35 and LPD30
-reciver hitch for ZJ
-5 31X10.5R15 all terrains. must be close to new.
-track bars for front or rear of ZJ
-non-cam bolts for dana 30 front axle
-rear track bar bracket for ZJ

Todd

Last edited:
How much for a Drivers side mirror, shipped to 40160?

Does the headliner have the speaker bar in it? If so, how much shipped 30907. Thanks.

no hitch sorry.
and the headliner does have the rear speakers. this is going to be a VERY expensive item to ship without damage. I'd rather not.
Todd

I would like the front fiberglass clip and also all four fender flares if you can give me prices on these items shipped to 95367 in CA. You can also call me at (209)815-4827

randall I'm sorry I'm al ittle foggy about our deal? care to refresh my memory? [email protected]
jason I do have that piece. I think it may be sold, however if it isn't, then I will e-mail you tonight. and sorry the jeep does not have fog lights.
jeep guy sorry no tow hooks.
maximus the left front fender flare is no good. the right front it ok. the fiberglass front clip is dmaged in one spot. it is a mounting hole on the left front. there is no surface damge to the piece. no shipping could be a problem due to its size, and the fact that I will have to take extra care in packaging it. I'm selling it for $100.

pm's and e-mails answered.
Todd

ok transmission is considered sold. the sun visors are sold, some inerior tim is sold, and the tail lights are sold.
well the front seats I was pondering keeping. make me a reasonable offer and we will see. the seat are in good shape, but the drivers seat is stained some. all functions work and brackets are still on the seats. will you be picking the seats up?
Todd

the mirrors are part of the door, the doors are to be sold complete at this time.
Todd

Back