• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ LIFT-TIRES-D35 AXLE w/lockright

corockjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have a rustys complete 4.5 in kit for sale used one year. it includes shocks coils, leaf packs, brake lines, drop trans case kit. etc. I also have a Daystar 2 in lift shackles and spacer to go with it. I also have 5 BFG KO 33 10.50x15 tires have about 6000 miles on them wheeled once. I also have a D35 axle with 4.11 gears and lockright in it with new bearings and brakes. Need to get sell it all. I have pics of jeep with lift if you want to see. I want to sell as much of it as complete as possible. Im in Delaware just for your info. My email is [email protected] if you want to see pics of lift, tires and jeep with lift on it.

I could use the shackles and spacer...what do you got to have for them?

Jenn

VERY interested in the lift, check your e-mail. Thanks
Brian

also, any sag in the rear springs?

Tires

I am also interested in the tires if Catmandu does not want them.

PM me and let me know the details, including price.

Thanks,

Kevin

Interested in the D35 w/ gears and locker. PM me and tell me what's up.

Will you take paypal for the shackles and spacer? Oh, yeah, my zip is 16438 for shipping price!

robert stalberger said:
Interested in the D35 w/ gears and locker. PM me and tell me what's up.
I ALSO HAVE THE FRONT GEARS AND A CARRIER IT IS AN OPEN ONE THOUGH. I WAS HOPPING FOR ABOUT 500 SINCE IT IS SET UP AND READY TO ROLL. FRONT GEARS ARE EXTRA
LET ME KNOW

Back