• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ LIFT-TIRES-D35 AXLE w/lockright

corockjeep said:
I have a rustys complete 4.5 in kit for sale used one year. it includes shocks coils, leaf packs, brake lines, drop trans case kit. etc. I also have a Daystar 2 in lift shackles and spacer to go with it. I also have 5 BFG KO 33 10.50x15 tires have about 6000 miles on them wheeled once. I also have a D35 axle with 4.11 gears and lockright in it with new bearings and brakes. Need to get sell it all. I have pics of jeep with lift if you want to see. I want to sell as much of it as complete as possible. Im in Delaware just for your info. My email is [email protected] if you want to see pics of lift, tires and jeep with lift on it.

How much for the lift email me [email protected]

control arms? i'd be interested

I want to keep the kit complete. I will sell it for 450 plus shipping. I will seperate the front gears from the rear. the rear axle will go complete as it is set up. the front gears i will take $65 for.(i am keeping the carrier for my 456 gears. (sorry)) the rear axle set up with gears lockright, new brakes i willl take 500 plus shipping(OBO) I have extra front 2" spacers (4) and the factory steeringsetup. The tires are i will take 500 plus shipping. If you are in an 3 to 4 hour drive i will deliver for you. thanks DAVID--Im sorry about not getting back sooner on the replies im inthe Air force and have been traveling for them lately but i willl get back as soon as possible

corockjeep said:
hey this is corockjeep are you still interested in everything as a whole package. i didnt hear back for you on my emails and was just wandering. let me know david
Hey , I apologize. I can't do it right now. I just invested in a Rusty's 3" lift. Gotta wait to invest in new tires. The wife wants to buy toys of her own too (saddle). Its a give and take thing...compromise....patience......
THanks for keeping in touch though!
-Rob

Thanks for the reply Rob. I totally understand. Getting married so that is one reason why i need to get rid of all the parts. SO THIS MEANS THAT EVERYTHING IS STILL UP FOR GRABS.

hey does the lift kit come with controll arms? all the hardwear or at least the less accessable parts( anything you can get at a hardwear store i dont really care about)? i know there were others ahead of me but nobody seems to be jumping on it, im in maine, 04032, can you check on shiping and would you take 400 for the lift and spacer/shackle? if so im interested and can coe up with the money soon, if not ill need more time. get back to me soon and ill return the favor. [email protected]

Back