• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Right Side Meet-n-Greet

R.DesJardin

NAXJA Forum User
Let's see how many guys for the Right side of the Chapter would be interested in getting together. Chime in if you live in or near N. Idaho. Let's figure something out. Best sauerkraut, polish sausage, onion and mustard pizza is right here in Clarkston.

I am in depending on dates.

I am in Tri- cities and would be up for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, lets talk days, say a month out. I say Fazarri's in Clarkston, WA, I would think a Saturday afternoon/evening would be best. Fazarri's is on US12, it's easy to find, for those who haven't been here we don't have traffic issues. I hope to get a couple more area people to chime in but we need to get something done.

Currently I would be available Feb 11,18,25. Clarkston works for me. If there are more people over that way. Another idea would be Dayton at the brew pub a bit more centrally located. Let me know what your thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's shoot for Feb. 25th, at say 5pm, Fazarri's Pizza Clarkston, WA. Let's think about a spring M&G in the Tri-Cities, and then one in the Spokane area. That really covers the east pretty well. We have snow wheelin just right out the backdoor so to speak here. Something to consider for a run/event.

Back