• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlights

DezertXj97

NAXJA Forum User
Hello new to the Pacific Northwest and thought about upgrading my headlights what has everyone done I thought about getting truck lites but heard they aren't so good in snowy weather any ideas

If you don't already have an upgraded wiring harness, that will make a nice difference. Adding new headlight housings and bulbs kicks it up another notch.

do a h4 conversion and a reply harness. $17 for the harness and 23 for the housings off ebay. you will need to pick up bulbs

if you have day time ringing lights you will need to by was them if you with the harness

I have the Truck-Lites and they're perfect so far. We don't get a lot of snow in western Washington, so I don't need to worry about it. I have a set of Hella 500's with halogen bulbs on the bumper, so if it snows and my headlights are covered, the driving lights will be more than adequate.

Back