• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truckhaven this weekend.

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I was going to keep it quiet.. but f it.

Throwing my last 30's birthday party this weekend. Truckhaven. All weekend.

Off north marina drive, somewhere around 33.284483°, -116.010083°.

I should be there mid day Friday, look for the cluster of Cherokee's. Come on out.

***** This is my party. No drinking on the trail (I don't care what you do when we're stopped, but not while driving) and no pot in camp (I can't stand the smell, i dont care what you do 200 yards away).

Damn no drinking or smoking, now thats my kind of party right there.

Wish i could make it but you already know why i can't.

HBD Cal. :cheers:
Have a great time

Scott & Cyndee

Last edited:
I'm broke after going last weekend but I'd come out if I hadn't went then.

Enjoy.

Moved the stereo to the new jeep. Still has a long laundry list of needs
Window tint
Headliner
Install ham radio
New fan clutch
Hook up air horn
Swap in atlas
Etc

How DARE you suggest calling in sick... WOW... it might be semi nice after the sun goes down... low to mid. 90s during the day...

Curt

I see the Mayor is getting older. The younger mayor(a year ago) would be dancing with joy when the temps hit low to mid 90's.. Old people i swear.

I see the Mayor is getting older. The younger mayor(a year ago) would be dancing with joy when the temps hit low to mid 90's.. Old people i swear.

Yes.... Older I am... can't seem to catch you though...
While Cal is moving out of his 30s I soon will be moving out of my 40s...
I am glad it's starting to cool off... a little... can you actually imagine me "dancing with joy" or whatever her name was :D...
Maybe I can muster some ambition to wrench on the XJ before long...

Curt

Back