• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Parts

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I have the following items, if I can get to my photos I will add them. You can PM me and I can text photos as well. All parts were known to work when they were pulled.

Power steering pump, bracket, reservor and I think the idler pulled off of a 96 XJ. $25

Power steering pump, bracket reservor came off older XJ, maybe MJ. $20

Diff covers, all stock. I know I have a few D30s. D44 and D35, maybe an 8.25. $5

1996 XJ guage cluster reads 145k. $15

Jeep hubs. Old style. Timkin. Should fit 84-89 axles, have longer flange on the front. Hat height approximately 3 1/8th. $25 for both.

Jeep Wrangler trailer hitch. Should fit 97 - 06 TJ/LJ. Have all hardware, but it could stand to be replaced. $40

mac 'all can be delivered to winterfest' gyvr

I'll take the d44 diff cover.

I believe I only have one, I'll pull it out, and bring it for you, if I have more than one I'll post here.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

I found a two piece front axle shaft for a disconnect axle. I am including both the front and long side in the sale. The ujoints would probably get you home, but they should be replaced. I think I have all the cad bits as well.

Everything for $30.

mac 'make offers on the other stuff' gyvr

Back