• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to do with $122

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I ordered the coils and leads I needed and have $122 left over.

Here are my options:
Set of boomarang shackels - $86
Hd shackel relocation brackets - $120
Set of 6.5in longer break lines - $115
Unibody stiffeners - $100
Re SYE - $122 + $30(out of pocket)
Set of glass h4 headlights - $80

I want to get the most bang for my buck but I'm not sure which one to choose. Help!

For the brake lines, you can get some oem parts (I was reading an thread the other day I'll have to find it) from a parts store that are about that much linger than stock, and no where near $115

Re: Re: What to do with $122

For the brake lines, you can get some oem parts (I was reading an thread the other day I'll have to find it) from a parts store that are about that much linger than stock, and no where near $115

True....... See my problem.

I already have hid's I just need to get the housings....

Oh geez don't do that... HID burners in a H4 housing will not produce a proper beam pattern, no matter what the marketing literature says...

seriously please sell them to someone with a Honda and get good H4 housings and a relay harness or else how about some nice JW Speakers?

Brake lines

http://www.techna-fit.com/ I'm $40 into Custom made lines (including shipping) Pick your length, and witch angle you want the line to come off the caliper..

I would order that SYE ASAP, and get that taken care of before going up in lift height.. Get a front driveshaft and have it already done with you're current 3" lift..

I would do the

SYE, BREAKLINES, or unibody stiffeners. The other options can be done at anytime without any major work. The breaklines just need to be done. It really sucks when you break one I've done it going down saddle up. It wasn't fun. The sye is very important, and the stiffeners I would recommend putting on in the beginning of every build. I wish I would have.

Re: Re: What to do with $122

Brake lines

http://www.techna-fit.com/ I'm $40 into Custom made lines (including shipping) Pick your length, and witch angle you want the line to come off the caliper..

I would order that SYE ASAP, and get that taken care of before going up in lift height.. Get a front driveshaft and have it already done with you're current 3" lift..

Sye..... Ok

x2

Brake lines

If your in a pinch and can't wait for mail order, Oil filter service in Portland can make the same lines while you wait. A bit more money but if you need it you need it. I had one made and it was about $20.00

SYE! Then we don't have to listen to you complain about it anymore! Or frame stiffeners, don't buy relocation brackets cause you can make em. I bought the material for mine for $30 and still have some left over.

Brown dog motor mounts and rail shifter are some of my best mods

Rail shifter won't do you any good.... So...

brown dog motor mounts 99 bucks. Leaves you 22 bucks for a cheeseburger? :roll:

if your going to 6.5" Aaron. SYE is my call. on my AX15/231 I got away with 5.5" in the rear. No SYE. At 6" plus. it vibrated so bad I feared breaking something on the street.

and like others have said above. grab another front DS from the JY ($20) you will be off and running.

Bronze.

Back