• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Cherokee 35"s T&T Y-Link On Board Air....

jwtrapper

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 I6
165000 Miles
Craigs List Add

Around a 6" Lift
T&T Customs Y-Link Radius Arm System (Long Arm)
5.5" Rubicon Express Grand Cherokee Front Coils
Front Dana 30 Axle w/WJ Knuckle/Brake swap
Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Green Stuff Brake Pads (Redrilled WJ Rotors w/the bigger and better Akebono Calipers)
1.5"x.25" DOM Knuckle Over Steering, Chevy Tie Rod Ends
1.5x.25" DOM Track Bar 3/4"x5/8" Rod Ends
4.56 Gears and a Detroit TrueTrac Limited Slip
T&T Axle Truss
High Clearance Beefy Lower Control Arm Mounts
T&J Front Shock Mounts
Rancho RS9000 Adjustable Shocks

Rear Axle: Ford 8.8w/Disk Brakes
4.56 Gears Detroit Locker
T&T Customs 2" U-Bolt Eliminator Leaf Spring Perches
Rear Leafs are 2x4 Dodge Dakota Leaf Springs with some Rubicon Express leafs added in.
This is a longer rear leaf spring than the stock and is a much better ride and flexes better.
Rear Leaf spring hanger has been moved back using H.D. Offroad Engeneering Shackle Relocation Kit
Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Green Stuff Brake Pads
Rancho RS9000 Adjustable Shocks

Ruff Stuff Unibody Stiffeners
TMR Front Frame Stiffeners
D&C internal Cage with some added Tubing and custom console w/Switches and CB Radio mounted
Back of the Jeep has a built in Shelf to hold gear and keep your Tools/Equipment in the back in case of a roll over. This is built into the cage.

Airflow Snorkel
York On Board Air Compressor, this is an engine driven air compressor. It can run air tools, air up tires, air mattresses, basket balls or what ever needs air.
It will air up all 4 tires from 12 lbs to 30 lbs just as fast as your shop compressor will. It runs off a double pulley on the alternator, has a pressure switch that will turn the compressor on at 125 lbs and off at 150.

Alternator is a larger 136 amp unit.
Race Trim front Seats.
Has a custom relay box (Fitch Box) for added electrical items that you would like to add. Already wired into the switches in the overhead console. Right now the only thing ran off of it is the York Compressor and some KC Lights.

Front Bumper has larger 1/4" plate mounting to stiffen up the front and to beef up the steering box area.
Has Custom inner steering Plate.
Steering Pump is a Grand Cherokee (WJ) pump
Larger Power Steering Gear Box it is a Jeep Tuck (J20) Box it has the 3.5" piston and the 4 turn lock to lock. (Much Better Than The Durango Box)
Power steering cooler.
The steering on this is awesome. You can turn the 35" tires sitting still with one finger.

Rear Bumper is from Logans Metal Products. (Best Looking Cherokee Bumper Out There)

35" Maxxis Bighorn Tires
Front Trimmed Fenders
Rear has been cut above the pinch seams, folded and welded back.
Headlights are Euro Style H4 (100w/130w) with a relay harness
Front Doors are removable. Unplug the wires and lift them off. Its and easy one man job takes about 5 min to do.

I'm sure there is more that I have forgot about. This is my second Jeep Cherokee and it was built right. This is not just another "Lifted Jeep" w/Rough Country Hardware. It will run down the HWY at 80 or crawl over what ever you want. I have done all of the work to this jeep myself and know it inside out. It does have some dents and scratches it is not rusted. It is a Colorado Jeep and didn't see any rust until it came to Kentucky in September. What it does have is some light surface rust in a few places that comes right off. There is nothing that needs to be done to it. It runs and drives great and is a lot of fun. It just doesn't get used since I moved here and I now have other interests.

I have a 2009 Texas Brag Car Hauler that I can throw in for the right price. Welded on Tie Down Points and comes with a set of Macs Custom Tie Downs. Trailer only has around 2k miles on it. I paid $2200 for it in September.

Back