• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ 2 door part out, lifted

alright. hey it happens, no worries. I just wanted to check in to be sure is all. If you still have those stiffeners though, and Ross hasn't said anything about them (I'll talk to him and see what he says) I'll take them I guess. I'm not quite ready to use em just yet but stockpiling to-be-installed parts is a hobby of mine :laugh3:

Free bump, good luck with everything. BTW, how come you're parting it out in the first place??

Noone has spoken up and put down a deposit or payment on the stiffeners so as far as i am concerned they are up for grabs. The stiffeners like many other parts are just in my garage and can be picked up when ever.

Hmmm. Gonna be around tonight? maybe 7ish? PM me if you'd like :)

LIST UPDATED

THIS WILL NOT BE PARTED TILL AFTER APRIL 6th. I need to drive it for 2 more weeks. some parts are already spoken for. PLEASE PM ME FOR PARTS WANTED. I WILL ONLY SHIP SMALL ITEMS, LOCAL PICKUP IN MANCHESTER NH FOR LARGE ITEMS.

Stock style front tow hooks, with custom reinforcing and brackets to use with stock front bumper,with hooks. $60 PENDING

D 44 rear, 4:56 gears, Yukon gears and install kit, Lube Locker diff cover gasket Detroit locker, Yukon alloy shafts, Tera Flex discs, ZJ prop valve for discs included with new master cylinder, new e brake cables, SS 18" rear brake hose, Riddler Diff cover, Tera Flex u bolt style yoke, $1850

315/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT's 60% tread, no plugs gouges, mostly street use, very evenly worn (35x12.50) ON BLACK MOAB WHEEL NOT SEPARATE!!! $800

YJ 4 bolt steering box, 2 months old, $125

PS pump, 1.5 yrs old $40 with resi and new pulley PENDING

WJ leather seats, $150 (made to fold for a 2 door)
01 xj rear seat, $20

Hatch $40

Hood with custom ghetto hood vents and hood pins $20 PENDING

Fuel pump (complete assembly ) with tank 6 months old $175

Engine 137k, well maintained $200 No computer or harness.

AW4 Tranny $200

Heater core, 8 months old, with evap core $80

Very Clean carpet, dark gray, $40 Front only and rear pass only,

NEW, IAC, TPS on throttle body, $100

99+ Air intake manifold $100

Custom rear storage tool box, home made, 3/5 MDF and Particle board, 1 big drawer, 1 little compartment, 12" sub enclosure. $150

A/c compressor turned in to OBA 97+ XJ only, Works great. $50

Sears Die Hard Gold batter, Same specs as optima yellow top just not a gel cell, $100 new with life time guarantee, $75. less than a year old.

List updated 3/28/09

Last edited:
NOTHING LEFT FOR SALE IF YOU ASKED FOR PARTS OR MADE A DEPOSIT YOU ARE GOOD TO GO EVERYTHING ELSE IS GOING TO ONE BUYER FOR WHATS LEFT OF THE JEEP PLEASE PM ME AGAIN IF YOU ASKED FOR PARTS OR MADE A DEPOSIT SO I CAN LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR PARTS WILL BE READY NEXT WEEK.

Back