• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hangover run talk....

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
So I was just wondering if there's going to be a hangover run for 2014? It's a Wednesday, so I'm not sure how many people will get the day off or want to come wheeling in the middle of the week. My friend is coming home from the marines on leave and I want to take him if we are going to have this run!

Post up if you're interested or anything

I almost always have the 1st off....so I may be in.
Prob wont be camping, but I might be down for some snow wheelin.
All depends on what my motor mount situation is lookin like.......
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink)

I'm not sure if I'm going to go, seeing as how the lolo run is only a couple days after this. If we do get a group together who else is coming? Is there very much snow at browns yet?

I know my buddy is going with his yota sas gears and lockers. im going to trailer down. just incase. I don't think ill make the lolo run. I know my wife and daughter wants to go to mt. hood this year for some sledding

Most of the trails have bypasses. sometimes you just have to pick a line and hope for the best. I think it will be a busy place it should be some good times

Could've had a hangover run today..... I'm still "feeling the effect" of this last weekend.

Back