• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

welding shop recommendation needed

pepe le pew

NAXJA Forum User
looking for a reasonable shop that does good aluminum welding in the costa mesa, huntington beach, westminster, garden grove area. didn't see any recommendation in the old "good places to know in oc" thread.

the aluminum intercooler in my f250 has a shallow line worn into it from being rubbed on by some angle iron, and i'd like to have someone run a small bead on it.

thanks!

thanks everyone.

boostamante, i looked through the forum user list for Max, but i'm not sure who or where he is. i haven't been on the forum in a while.

crash, thanks for the generous offer.

camo, i may try to give nemesis a call.

sideways, thanks for the recommendation.

Stanton Welding in stanton right off Beach at the railroad tracks. He's about the best around for thin stuff like that. If it was thicker material I would do it for ya but my spool gun doesn't like thin stuff.

just wanted to follow up on this. tom at stanton welding did a fine job for my needs at a reasonable rate. would recommend him as well.

jeepnut, i'd like to get in touch with you. can you pm your contact info? thanks!

Stanton Welding in stanton right off Beach at the railroad tracks. He's about the best around for thin stuff like that. If it was thicker material I would do it for ya but my spool gun doesn't like thin stuff.

Back