• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to SoCal XJ

condonsation

NAXJA Forum User
Hows it going guys. Been in San Diego for 6 months had my jeep for about 4 months. Im looking for guys to wheel with. I have a 2001 XJ sport 2wd (dont judge me) got a 4.5 lift on 32's. Just looking to get into the jeep community

Welcome to the forum and the SoCal chapter. If you want to mod that beast into a capable 4X4, this is the place to come. A front axle, transfer case, driveshaft, and a few odds and ends will turn that mall crawler into something amazing.

Show us some pics or your rig doesn't exist ha ha.

lol eh how do you like that spartan locker??

I just installed a new Spartan three weeks ago in my Dana 30. It works great so far and most of the time quite in 2wd. It's still a 27 spline. I had a Detroit EZ locker before that got warn out and a few teeth where almost missing.

Welcome to SoCal :wave:

I just installed a new Spartan three weeks ago in my Dana 30. It works great so far and most of the time quite in 2wd. It's still a 27 spline. I had a Detroit EZ locker before that got warn out and a few teeth where almost missing.

Welcome to SoCal :wave:

Thanks man. Id like to maybe go out with you guys some day. Pick your guys brains and learn some stuff

Back