• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Dash Ideas

MauriceGOL

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Does anyone have any ideas for semi-stock dash mods. Read below for greater details but I am looking for something that looks clean but also makes the dash more functional. For example, has anyone taken the time to find a different clock to install in that space?

So a few years ago my radio got stolen twice within a few months so I decided that I needed to do something to try an fix the problem. My solution was to relocate the stereo to the "catch-all" area in front of the shifter. It turned out to be a pretty easy fix with very little in convieniance to me, plus I don't worry much about my stereo when I park. It's not where a theif would think it should be, instead there is a giant hole, plus even if they do figure out where it is, it's wedge in well enough that taking it would be a bit of a hassle. That said, I've caught the bug and now I am looking for ideas to further modify the dash. Like I said, where the radio used to be, now sits nothing so I could put switches and such there, but I don't have enough accessories to need that many switches.

Any ideas, especially ideas that have pictures, would be a great help.

Thanks

Last edited:
photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

I thought I would get the ball rolling by adding a few pictures. You can see that the radio is wholly visible and still fairly well hidden when off.

Last edited:
Back