• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I drank the coolade ....

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Fiinally got tired of all these guys in there plush grands and decided to get myself one
Got it for a song and a dance because it needs a little work....more to come
CIMG0412.jpg

CIMG0411.jpg

You're welcome. We still need to discuss my finder's fee...... :D

You need to work on your front yard. Get some tips from the guy across the street. He had a cool yard. :)

time for some updates
got the interior all bolted back together
put a stereo in it and some other doodads

and got some lift done
4" TJ coils up front netted me 2.5 inches and stock front cherokee coils netter me 2.5ish in the rear
mounted some 245/76/16s on the stock 5.9 wheels with some spidertrax spacers behind um
threw the tracbar i won from T&T customs at co fest on the front and some non adjustable RE super flex lowers on the front
have another set that im gonna cut up and extend for the rear as well as some adjustable uppers for the rear
OK on to the pics

IMG1364_zpsf7cb4096.jpg

IMG1365_zpsa8fd0083.jpg

IMG1366_zpsd60e8d28.jpg

IMG1376_zps60b3cc88.jpg

IMG1377_zps4cc2b5c2.jpg

Looking good!

Ive still got a few spare parts left from when i had my 5.9.... I'll PM you a list and see if you need/want any of it.

BTW.... that header panel under the grill and bumper that the lights mount to..... awful design and such a pain in the keester to replace. Brittle cheezy crap. Hopefully you can find a good OEM replacement because the aftermarket piece is crappier than the OEM......

Sweeet!!!!! Naxja is soon gonna need a ZJ subforum. There's atleast a dozen or so of us!

yeah, but the cool kids have WJs ;) Looking good, Flores, I like the stance.

yeah, but the cool kids like all the 4.7 and 45rfe Problems, aswell as the Completely Proprietary Super dana 30, Blend door issue, and Of course.. the Fuel tank 4" off the ground (even after a 4" suspension lift)
:moon:

nice man I have some cool aid too. I just swapped over to all u-joint shafts/axle/& drive, getting ready to run 33's on it. Probably mix and match parts same as you, want to get 4" or more....what are you doing about the 249 for now?

my 5.9 175k 100% stock, getting started with the work.....
bigtire.jpg

LOL -- my 4.7 is about to turn 200k, my tranny works just fine, and you can solve the axle problems the same way I did: toss em in the trash and swap in some JK stuff! As for the big, low butt... I have a plan.:firedevil

Back