• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I drank the coolade ....

Lookin good dude! I need one of them!

nice man I have some cool aid too. I just swapped over to all u-joint shafts/axle/& drive, getting ready to run 33's on it. Probably mix and match parts same as you, want to get 4" or more....what are you doing about the 249 for now?

my 5.9 175k 100% stock, getting started with the work.....
bigtire.jpg
if i trimmed my bumpers i could clear 33's easy @ 2.5 inches
as far as the 249 its going in the scrap pile
the motor is rattly in mine so thats getting replaced with the motor out of a 01 5.9 R/T durrango i picked up wrecked
the tranny is on its way out and will get the royal treatment while the motor is out and while that thing is gone the 249 will be replaced with a 242
ill continue to run the 44A and CV shafts up front till they give me problems
this is my snow bashing winter ride

if i trimmed my bumpers i could clear 33's easy @ 2.5 inches
as far as the 249 its going in the scrap pile
the motor is rattly in mine so thats getting replaced with the motor out of a 01 5.9 R/T durrango i picked up wrecked
the tranny is on its way out and will get the royal treatment while the motor is out and while that thing is gone the 249 will be replaced with a 242
ill continue to run the 44A and CV shafts up front till they give me problems
this is my snow bashing winter ride

good deal i want to keep the 44A, aussie makes a locker for it, so i saw a nice skid/truss for it, but i guess i need a open carrier. Sounds like most people dont run 249's at all. I just changed over to u-joint axle shafts and im getting a little binding at full lock turning on the street. I guess thats why they came with the cv....

Got the 242 swap done last night. Launching in 2wd is friggin amazing fun. you definitely have to drive it :)
also picked up a durango air hat to replace the parasite that came on this thing stock
the R/T motor is getting a little love, cam, gears/chain, and oil pump as well as modding the intake and TB then next week she goes in!
Found that a 34 tooth speedo gear was perfect for my 31's and 3.73's. curious to see what the actual mileage is i can get driving in 2wd with a correct speedometer.
Going to knock out transmission mods tomorrow.....i hope

A Draggin' Wagon in the making......:thumbup:

We need to meet up at Bandimere with 'Dirty, Boostwerks and anyone else from the chapter and run these things.....:D

Now he gave me the Coolaid and MY wife loves her new ZJ!

:gee:I think all she cares about is the Remote start and seat heaters! Crazy LADY

that's a good rig for her I think.

Way better than that POS i traded for it! SHHHHH dont tell Flores!:hang:

No just kiding that 97 is a good rig just not really a "family car"

his wife would kill him. I bet it gets some company products to advertise and that's it

THIS, Ive already been TOLD it will NEVER leave the pavement, except our road! I just said YES DEAR:gee:

the coolaid comes with spooky electrical gremlins that hide everywhere and taunt you when the weather changes. just sayin. :D

the coolaid comes with spooky electrical gremlins that hide everywhere and taunt you when the weather changes. just sayin. :D

Thats OK i'll just make Flores fix it HAHA:clap::clap:

Back