• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle Shafts

I'm not sure if he carries AlloyUSA, but he definitely carries Yukon. That's where I bought mine.

ten factory is a motiv company, i believe. not sure their relation to alloyUSA. He does carry Yukon, i got some through him for my d44 at a really good price.

looks like good price think ill be going that route ,these guys have a good reputation?

i've gotten a couple sets of gears, install kits, and some chromo shafts from him and i've gotten it all next day. just dont let him drive your jeep :D

i ran yukon shafts once. did't even last the first wheeling run and getting them warrantied was like pulling teeth so i gave up. ive been very happy with my nitros. lifetime no questions asked warranty, and since i bought them in 09, i havent had to use that warranty. running 35s to 38s on a dana 44 front.

A lot of interesting info in this thread. Some of it is confused.

Here are some facts and personal experience..

RWK sells Yukon shafts. He can get other brands, but he sells Yukon and will absolutely take care of you if you buy them.

OMIX-ADA bought Alloy-USA and Precision gear. They killed the quality and stopped honoring the warranty.

The former owner of Alloy-USA started Ten Factory. He honors warranties for Alloy-USA products bought before Omix took the brand over. The Ten Factory warranty is absolute and no questions asked.

Nitro gear sells the same India produced alloy shafts that everyone else does, with the same warranty - but he does not honor the warranty as often as not. Makes you send the shaft in and wait to get a new one back, and half the time blames the breakage on your tires. Don't waste your money.

RWK sells Yukon shafts. He can get other brands, but he sells Yukon and will absolutely take care of you if you buy them.

OMIX-ADA bought Alloy-USA and Precision gear. They killed the quality and stopped honoring the warranty.

The former owner of Alloy-USA started Ten Factory. He honors warranties for Alloy-USA products bought before Omix took the brand over. The Ten Factory warranty is absolute and no questions asked.

Nitro gear sells the same India produced alloy shafts that everyone else does, with the same warranty - but he does not honor the warranty as often as not. Makes you send the shaft in and wait to get a new one back, and half the time blames the breakage on your tires. Don't waste your money.
my ten factory box that my front shafts came in said a Motiv company on it. however, i do not know how old the box is, things might have changed since then.

my ten factory box that my front shafts came in said a Motiv company on it. however, i do not know how old the box is, things might have changed since then.

Motive is the mother company that bankrolls Ten Factory. I forgot to include that, although its not really important.

just posting up my personal experience. got yukon shafts and yukon super joints through complete offroad. went to install them and the shaft ears were too spread apart. called the customer service number that came with the joints. they told me to bend the ears in a vice. well that nearly sent a piece of axle into my face at a billiondy mph. installed the other shaft and joint and it broke within 20 minutes of the first run. the yoke of the outer shaft cracked into several pieces. i have been running the nitros for years and doing arguably harder wheeling on them and they have survived. i went through chase at ecgs as i have done for the past few years and trust his word.

I knew Ten Factory and AlloyUSA were related somehow, just had the actual relation confused...:D

Back