• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Auto Upholsterer?

Dirt22

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of getting the seats in my XJ re-upholstered, I thought about getting aftermarket seats, but then they won't match the rear seat or may not match the color right.
The seats I have are comfortable for what I do with my XJ, so I thought maybe it would cost less to get them re-done with a tweed like fabric instead of the vinyl seats that are there now, drivers seat has a big ol rip in it.

Anyone know a good upholsterer near Temecula? Any idea what I'd be looking at $$$ to get both front seats and the rear done?

I love the 96 ZJ cloth bucket seats. They are a dark gray and bolt into a 95+ XJ. You can take the passenger side fabric and put it on the drivers side to make two perfect seats. I did it to these ones. I had these in both my MJs. Some even have a power lumbar feature. They are dirt cheap at PNP.

ZJseats.jpg

WJ seats are nice..

Back