• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake line in San Diego.....

Fornstar

NAXJA Forum User
I need just one extended SS front brake line. Anyone have a suggestion where to grab this? North County would be great but central San Diego would work also.

Matt

I ordered mine from Crown. I believe they are in San Diego.

4 wheel parts, or ORW sells them. a bit pricey though. you may consider just buying a set, then you can have a spare.

there are also a few from other vehicles that you can swap around... YJ lines for example. also a couple years of Blazer is a direct swap. not sure which though.

I ordered mine from Crown. I believe they are in San Diego.

negative...

Crown Automotive Sales Co. Inc. (Headquarters)
83 Enterprise Drive
Marshfield, MA 02050
781-319-3100 Crown Automotive Sales Co. Inc. (Georgia)
955 Hurricane Shoals Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
800-241-9462 Crown Automotive Sales Co. Inc. (Nevada)
750 Greg Street
Sparks, NV 89431
800-453-8220 Crown Iberia (Spain)
Ingeniero Ruiz de la Cuesta 5
11500, El Puerto de Santa Maria
Spain
Tel: 34 956 548 883 Crown Prague
Podleska 940, 104 00 Praha
Uhrineves
Czech Republic
Tel: 420267713736

ORW is where i got mine for the racer.. Had one split 2 days before race on the rear. woulda been bad day! Bought 2, one for spare and picked up a front spare. Was right on shelf at the one in San Diego..

Or you can try James at RDM.. large online store and handles race prep for 3 or so jeeps!

Good luck!

ORW is where i got mine for the racer.. Had one split 2 days before race on the rear. woulda been bad day! Bought 2, one for spare and picked up a front spare. Was right on shelf at the one in San Diego..

Or you can try James at RDM.. large online store and handles race prep for 3 or so jeeps!

Good luck!

Thanks. I went to Crown and got them. Ordered in the morning and picked them up that afternoon. Good price too. And they are red:cheers:

Matt

Back