• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOL, TED

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Dude you're missing it.LOL.Funny CHIT going on in the den dude.:rof:

OH by the way.We're also talking chit on chat too.:shocked:
OH SNAP

lol scott, instead of trying to get me to spend what little money i have to red-up to see if you really are talking shit (either way, nothing new) why don't you go and work on your jeep, or go molest yourself, or hell molest tone. :D. I won't be able to afford to go back red for another week and a half (at least possibly 3 weeks).

peace
ted

lol scott, instead of trying to get me to spend what little money i have to red-up to see if you really are talking shit (either way, nothing new) why don't you go and work on your jeep, or go molest yourself, or hell molest tone. :D. I won't be able to afford to go back red for another week and a half (at least possibly 3 weeks).

peace
ted

Ted i don't want you to spend your last dollar for this.Please don't.We'll keep it going till you can jump in on the fun son.:laugh2:

I won't let them talk SH*T about you sir.

:eyes:
Hey guys we got a couple weeks he said tilll he turns red, good to go.:D

Last edited:
I don't think so.He has screwed with me just as much on chat.Thats why i took it to a thread so he could be in it.Then it got moved and i started the other one. If he gets upset with me he tells me about it.

I doubt that, ted can take it as much as he can dish it out. He is prob doing alot of holiday stuff with his family...

I think his mother is ill and he is spending time with her.

she's doing better but yes he is spending time with his mom and working alot of hours..

Back