• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon run Dad's day weekend

What do you want to run at Corral Canyon?

• I want to run the gnarliest stuff this place has to offer

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Ted told me I should take the mellow run

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I want to ride my dirt bike

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Where the hell is Corral Canyon?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • GSequoia is a jerk

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
looking to put together qa father's day weekend run at Corral Canyon. It will be Saturday the 18th. I would like to get 2 groups together, one for a scenic run up to the fire tower and another run to the connector, bronco peak and the new trail if it is open. Will also do sidewinder if there's time.

I'm in, unless I get my new welder then I'll be playing with the new toy (limit strap brackets, frame stiffeners, hitch extension for tow vehicle, etc).

I've been as a passanger on Bronco Peak/Sidewinder and pretty sure my rig is capable of handling both trails. I've searched the Connector and V Notch on Youtube. Whats the min requirements to run that?

I'm in!!

I may try Sidewinder, but I'm not doing either part of Bronco in my rig... I really want to get out to the firetower; I've ridden biyatch out there 4 or 5 times, and always done Bronco/Sidewinder.

If Gunslinger or whatever the new trail they're (re)building is open & not to crazy, I might do that one.

What trail/s I do may also depend on how hungover and/or sleep deprived I am... It's "MovieNight" at Kevin & Heather's on Friday the 17th, and my daughter leaves for Summer College at some ungodly hour of the morning the 18th (she has to be at Stanford at 10am or so). I need to find out if she wants me home to say goodbye when her dad picks her up, or if I can sleep in peace at Kevin's.

But I'll be out there for the run!

Back