• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motor Mount SALE - Ironman

Ironmanandy

NAXJA Forum User
You spoke and we listened! Motor Mounts are on sale for a limited time.

Here's the catch, we only have 10 sets to sell at this price so if you want to get a pair at this price you need to order before you buddy does! Once the ten sets are sold the sale is over.

The motor mounts are $85 w/free shipping to the lower 48

Only available through this link ---> http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Sales/FORUM_STD-MM.html

STD-MM.jpg

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Couldn't believe how heavy the box was for two motor mounts. I'm guessing these won't break...

So just use the stock hardware to mount em up?

You sir, ship quick. UPS just dropped my order of at my door.

Might I add, Holy ****ing beef! These things are damn heavy.

The shape lends for a stiffer and structurally stronger design. We also use 1/4" for the entire mount. Keep in mind however that these and brown dog mounts are strong enough that the poly, and engine block will surely fail before the structure of the mount itself does.
I spoke with the engineer of brown dog after I had a similar question and I gave a complete comparison of these mounts versus all other mm manufacturers. In my opinion The mounts from brown dog and Ironman will perform essentially the same. Some folks like the tougher structure of mine. Some folks like the bright yellow of the brown dog.
We just took a different approach with ours throwing out previous repeated designs and wanted something that was unquestionably stout.
I even recommend brown dog engine brackets as I don't and probably wont make them.
Thanks
Andy

That's awesome I (Andy)was there from 99-06 did metal sculpture and entrepreneurship.
Andrew was there for about as long, graphic design, parks and rec and masters in Phys ed.

We were always rolling around in our jeeps 4 wheeling almost every weekend all weekend. I miss those days.
A

That's awesome I (Andy)was there from 99-06 did metal sculpture and entrepreneurship.
Andrew was there for about as long, graphic design, parks and rec and masters in Phys ed.

We were always rolling around in our jeeps 4 wheeling almost every weekend all weekend. I miss those days.
A

Good stuff. I was surprised when I saw where the package was departed from. I loved it out there its a totally different world.

I graduated from the engineering program in 08. The HAAS machines they have there will make you drool. Wish I had the jeep back then because I could have made alot of stuff in the shop there. I did get to make quite a few things for my other hobby Jet Skis.

Back