• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In need of a seat for the main run saturday

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I cant get my jeep up to the event and my wife now got called upon to work that weekend.

SO I will be out there with my 3yo, my 18yo daughter, and a family friend.

I can get them to babysit my son for the main event, but I will need a seat to occupy.

I am NOT a small guy and even though a back seat might be better then no seat, I have to either hope for a front seat, or just stay back in camp.

SO anyone that is going out on saturdays trail ride, and has a front seat open, thats willing to let me ride with, let me know please.

Thanks
Robert

i may be willing to offer you a seat. but i'll be doing the gold mt. run without the john bull run due to my body fatigue lol i'm young but i have a rough body...

all this talk about your body? Wonders if you got a purdy mouth too? :)

Well I cant be out all day anyways. I will have to get back to take care of my boy still at a decent time.

Better be careful robert, someones gonna offer to loan you a jeep while they stay at camp with your daughter ROFLMAO :D

yeah well if they feel lucky enough... Not with her but with me, when I return... :-D

Back