• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Socal Machinists?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I need a couple parts machined. I need to get 4 of the more solid ones to look like the one with the steps on the ID. I only need the first step (looking top down). If someone here does this stuff.....PM me what you would charge me please.

THANKS!!

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

hard to tell what size those are, but i am thinking about the size of a $.50 piece? to have just 4 of them done will be hard to get. most machine shops wont touch anything like that unless you order hundreds/thousands. you are probably going to need to find someone that has a lathe at home and has time to do them. i would, but i am far from your location. they look aluminum, so any lathe would do. even a cheap mini lathe from HF. what are they and what do they do? do they have to be exact?

PMed you.

i know i'm a bit far from you but if no one can get those done soon enough and if you are able to get them to me i would also be able to machine those free of charge mon-fri. it could even be a sat. what are those for any ways?

Thanks for all the offers guys. I just got back from Pleasantville (sp?) up by San Fran. Left friday night at 9:45pm got back today at 5pm. Drove up and back straight through. I am tired but Mudbutt called me on way home and is going to take care of them for me. Big thanks to everyone!!!

must be a secret part/project. i figured for sure after being asked a coulple times on what its for or what it is. he would of answered. now im reallly curious on what it is. reducer?

Back