• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec Photo Assignment...Cracked

I've got a great idea for this one... Jeep related, too.

Thankfully, it doesn't require a running, wheeling rig. I don't have one of those. :laugh3:

A whole month without some kind of Jeep carnage worthy of a photo? Luckily I had a blown up Lexus to share. :D
orig.jpg

I didn't take this, it was not during December, but per request/bribe of ktmracer419 (Sam), I give you A Honcho on Crack.

010-2.jpg

You do that. I'll be at work everyday 'cuz I got a real job :D

To the rest of the country looking at the last few posts, I appologize for the NAC's tendancy to post-whore.

You do that. I'll be at work everyday 'cuz I got a real job :D

No way, my odd jobs are way cooler!!! Sometimes, a "work" day even includes my jeep :D

I appologize for the NAC's tendancy to post-whore.

I appologize for nothing!!!!

Hey look, I even have an actual picture for this!!

While in the midst of my overhual, I found cracks EVERYWHERE in my unibody. My tranny tunnel looks like crap.

2nq7de1.jpg

A very good friend of mine put his fist straight through one of those windows in a drunken rage during my sophomore year of college. There was a fair amount of blood. He came to my room asking for 'some paper towels.' :laugh3: 18 stitches and a couple years later and he has full range of motion back.

Too bad I missed this thread I had a great one of DRMOAB to share. maybe next time.

Struggling-against-urge to post Amy Winehouse photo!!!

Back