• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harness Connectors Help

chiw00

NAXJA Forum User
Hi I have a Classic 1998 XJ, and I been having lots of trouble with the main harness of my rig.

Seems that the 3 connectors that go to the PCM, white, grey and black, have many damaged pins, and I have been having several issues with engine and charging sistems.

Mechanic says there is bad connection problems.

Does anybody know where can I buy those 3 connectors?

Search over on ebay and nothing :tear:

Please help SOS!! :helpme:

I think the complete harness from a junk yard will be about 80 bucks or more...

thanks

The pins on the PCM are damaged or the connector in the cavities?

If the PCM is fouled you aren't going to fix things with a harness repair/patch.

Have you physically checked out the issue or are you going off what the tech told you?

the male side (pins in pcm) are fine, what are worn off are the female side (connector) when I plug them in the pcm, some cables move all the way back of the connector, like if they were going to fall apart.

I found this http://dto.vftis.com/mopar/main.asp really good info, but I cant locate who can sell the connectors kit. got part numbers but dont find them online.

Any dealerships near you?

Back