• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D Rings?

JeepGodXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I know this might be a stupid question, but I don't know where I can buy D rings around So. Cal. Can anyone give me any ideas? I don't get out too much... Thanks :cheers:

P.s. I'm in the Oceanside area.

my local hardware store carries alot of them, but we are a small farm town so they carry alot of stuff for equiptment. you might look at a truevalue, and there is a 4wheelparts just off the 78. im betting they carry them too.

Sweet! Thanks. Yea they didn't have a "Tru Value" back where im from but I sure know what an Ace Hardware is. Lol. Heading over there right now....

ORW carries them , think I have seen them at $WP as well

they are called clevis shackles, to the rest of the world :D

Son of a b!tch.....
nuts.gif

king bolt carries them local to me!....... its a specialty bolt place though

I know this is a little off topic but, JeepGodXJ where you at in O' side? Always nice to meet locals in my neck of the woods.

By the DMV off the 78. :D Ok back on topic here.... You get you D rings taken care of? Or i should say.... Find them?

No not yet, I went to like 6 stores yesterday but nobody had em' big enough. I think im just gonna go down to ORW. I've been wanting to check that place out and now I have a reason too...:D

I can check a few places up on base and see if anyone has extras sitting around.

PM me your number.

Sweet, pm sent...

meet and greet for the socalxj guys. Lampost pizza at the Kerkorkian theater by Vista Village Drive and the 78.

Marshall's has the clevises.

Back