• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet and greet

BenDiesel

NAXJA Forum User
any one up for a meet and greet? meet 3 naxja guys already want to put some faces to more names lol.
so any one up for a simple meet and greet? was thinking a saturday or sunday at alfys on 196 for half price pizza or any one got a better idea?

ya its just off exit 181 on i5 is the one i was thinking of, but if you know another place thats better located for every one im up for that. i was thinking it would be cool to have a monthly or quarterly meet

wheeling afterwords is possible, if a bunch of people want to do it. my jeeps is completely stock and has some personality flaws i want to work out before i lift and wheel it lol

Maybe we can sort out somewhere in Marysville so the B-ham guys don't have as much of a drive? I'm on Whidbey Island, so anywhere is a bit of a trip... heh. I'd be down for some wheeling, but I think we should sort that out for sure before hand so I can pack my trailbox and be prepared :)

Walker Valley... There's enough trails that are doable in a stock or near-stock rig, have a couple buddies that wheeled it with stock TJ X's, the lil' guys with the 4-banger and 235's. Also some decently challenging ones - that way everyone can have some fun ;)

that sounds like fun. also sounds like we got a few coming up from the soyth end to

Depends on your perspective and what line you take. The rock garden on Expressway can be fun, some of the rock-strewn twisty sections on Humps'n'Bumps'll get you spinning. If you're coming locked on both ends with 35's and such, I wouldn't expect you to struggle to much with anything. Hell, one of my friends runs most of it in 2wd locked on 36's in his TJ. If it's wet though, that just makes it slippery and more fun :)

It all comes down to how to approach obstacles and which line you take.

how do people feel about the first weekend of next month?

BTT

So you guys are going to greet my meet on the trail? wouldnt that be considered a Wheelin trip?

No one wants to see your meat scott keep it in your pants.

Back