• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how about a single vent....

wildcat-xj

NAXJA Forum User
I got this vent off a 1980 280z from the junk yard, it is from the passenger side. the driver side was 2 feet long and had a "scoop" on it so i left it.

so what do yall think of just having one vent over the exhaust manifold? i think it would look good, just not "symetrical". would one vent work okay for letting the heat out?

4350999127_fb96dc1580_o.jpg

4351748984_fc47c6fc96_o.jpg

i'd run it

run it, its a jeep, not a show, who cares if its symmetrical.

and yes it will let out quite a bit of heat just on its own.

i say try to find another one. For me things not being symmetrical bug the crap out of me LMAO. If i have one window down the other has to be down the same amount. But that is just me. Your rig your decision.

Hell, just install and run it. If you come across another later on grab it. Make sure you have the vents facing the right direction.

actually yeah, I kinda dig it. especially at and angle. reminds me of my friends Mitsubishi that has a fair sized bump in the hood for the turbo model. Not symmetrical, but functional.

Meh, I don't know. I'm not sure it matches the peeling clearcoat. :D

It's peeling? Judging from all the XJs I've seen I thought that was OEM! :D

Back