• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No matter how many times I see one... The Rockjock is...

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Just awesome!

I get all light headed and things grow everytime I go get another rockjock. This is my 3 one. One in my rig, one in a friends and now one (I hope of many) that I am dealing in and a customer ordered for a JK...

Daym they are nice... I know Chris says they are not pretty welders that have gone to welding classes to look all bitchen. but daym they still look great and its just one big piece of beauty...

JK Rear Rockjock III
DSC02315.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02318.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

And then the 35spline set 80 bearings and dual pattern axles are also pretty darn nice...
DSC02314.jpg

What's the price tag on one of those bad boys?

Is his name in blue? :)

What is Blue? If thats vendor then I SHOULD BE! But cant get any follow thru from NAXJA and give them my money so I am a vendor here..

the 60s are so very similiar that its all peference I think. The 44 I would go littlerock 44 by rockcrusher my self.

whats the benefits of the super thick axle ends?
is it waaay overbuilt, or do axles actually fail here often?

It looks like they've incorporated the bearing races into the flange v. the axle tube.

If you're talking about the axle shaft then yes I believe a majority of the failures occur where the splines end and the straight shaft begins.

whats the benefits of the super thick axle ends?
is it waaay overbuilt, or do axles actually fail here often?

That is the stock axle flange on the JK rear ends.

its that size due to the need to house the set80 bearing, that thing is I believe the largest bearing typically in Any rear axle end.

What is Blue? If thats vendor then I SHOULD BE! But cant get any follow thru from NAXJA and give them my money so I am a vendor here..

If you've PM'd Cal with no response, shoot me a PM and I'll work on it for you. Both Moab and Goatfest are coming up, and if you want to get onboard we need to make sure it happens.

Back