• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official JEEP XJ vs RANGER Race Thread

XxTwItChxX

NAXJA Forum User
crazyjim
user_offline.gif

Re: Ford Ranger VS Jeep XJ

Originally Posted by tcm glx
Matter of fact Jim, I have a crispy $100 bill that says my buddies 4 cyl ranger will hand you your XJ. Call it 5 miles through one of the sections in the Barstow course........and by the way, he has less than 10k in his ranger including cost of the truck (somewhere around 6 or 7)

Posted by crazyjim
I'll take that bet :D Give me time to get my junk back and running and it might be fun.

I know Jim is still working on his Jeep, but when is this going to happen. I have talked to a couple of my friends about this and they want to see it too along with allot of people here too.

History...

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1001072

KEEP US UPDATED
:chef: (Stirring the pot)

haha wow! I havent got a doubt in my mind about any 4cyl ranger beating a XJ through the desert. XJ has this one won at the start line. Especially with Jim driving

You would think something like this would be common sense but I guess there are people that lack some basic mental skills

Its funny because I know a kid with a Ranger and I smoke it. He has an H&M kit with Kings and all the doo dads. The only reason I beat him is because of his 4 cylinder. The motor is all stock with 4.88's in the rear 8.8. If he had more power, there is no doubt he would blow me away. But then I know a kid with a 4 cylinder BMW that he built, pro mod, and its pushing about 460 horses.... So I say as long as the motor in the Ranger isn't crazy built, you just might blow his doors off.

So what else is new? And where is Capistrano Beach, South CA ?
Southern California? South County? or Capo Beach, Ca?

RIGHT NEXT TO YOU...capistrano beach, CA. Right inbetween Dana Point And San Clemente, off of De Estrella and the 5 , Just moved from san clemente to Capo 2 months ago and miss SC already, even though i am only 5 miles away haha its different when you dont live there.

Back