• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyard parts question

codyyy

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of any yards in the San Diego area that have '97-up XJs? I need a few parts but they have to be from that year up. Thanks.

What are you needing?

I have some things off of my 200 that was totalled. I don't have alot, but I might have some of what you need.

If not me, then maybe someone else does.

I'd like the bumperettes for the front bumper and maybe the rear.

Someone probably has that on here.

Unfortunately, I don't.
I will have complete front and rear bumpers for sale really soon though. The rear bumper will be available in about 2 weeks. The front is probably a month out at least.

I usually go to Ecology like you said but I've never seen a '97-up XJ there. I go across the street and down to Pick Your Part too and I've never seen one there either.

You going to the MnG tomorrow? I could bring it then.
PM'd you back

there was 1 clean green 98 xj at the pick your part "primo" yard i grabbed the rear springs, the front bumper bar, a tail light, and the condensor from but the nose was gone! but they charged an arm and a leg for the parts there and would not bargin at all. eventhough i speak spanish well enough to get by but am still a white guy i guess....

i hit almost every yard on the lower side "chula yards" 2 weeks ago. but did not to to the brown field ones.

i dont know it hiway 67 truck is still around also someone told me there is a yard tucked off pioneer st in el cajon somewhere.

67 is still around and had about 10 XJs there about two months ago. Only problem is they charge an arm and a leg for their junk. They wanted $150 for a front XJ drive shaft.

Back