• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday johnnyc!!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Happy birthday buddy!

I hope you have a great day!

Give me a call so we can grab lunch soon!

Thanks for all of your help and friendship over the years.

:party::party::party::party::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Damn, for a minute there, I thought maybe I overslept a whole day. My birthday is tomorrow, the 9th.

But thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, I'm 50. Let the jokes begin!

I'm off to Vegas in the morning to "celebrate" my birthday. I may have to have a few drinks.

Easy on the drinks buddy! Two! holy crap, we might see you on the news running down the strip naked!

Have fun in Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday (tomorrow) Johnny! You don't look a day over 31!
And have a good time celebrating in LV

Hope ya have a great Birthday in LV Johnny!

:party:

Damn, for a minute there, I thought maybe I overslept a whole day. My birthday is tomorrow, the 9th.

But thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, I'm 50. Let the jokes begin!

I'm off to Vegas in the morning to "celebrate" my birthday. I may have to have a few drinks.

Um, yeah, I knew that.... LOL

I jsut went by the NAXJA birthday "list".

At lease we didn't miss it!

Have fun in Vegas.....

FIDDY?!?!:tears::wave1:

party1::party:

Dayyyyuuuum! i need those awesome asian genes. how do you get to 50 and look like a sexy beast? granted ive only seen you once at Socal Fest. :p

Happy Birthday Johnny!!

Dont get too wild on the Shirley Temples in Vegas. One shot and you might light up the strip!

how do you get to 50 and look like a sexy beast? granted ive only seen you once at Socal Fest. :p

uh oh, sounds like Boostamante wants a Asian suga daddy. :loveu: :kissyou:

Happy Birthday Johnny!!

uh oh, sounds like Boostamante wants a Asian suga daddy. :loveu: :kissyou:

Nah, i have a suga momma already... she might get jealous. Besides, i have a babby momma aswell. dont need more drama in my life.. :p

When i turn 50 i hope to have a sweet comanche like jonnhy's

Happy B-Day

Back