• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Smithers, I think we have a problem...

Jump This

Just another minion!
Well Scott,
After spending yesterday replacing the knuckles and the ball joints.
This morning I went out there and welded up the axle tube and did some cleaning up of the axle. Decided to change the oil too.
When I pulled the plug there was some metal shavings. Nothing big, but I wanted to see what was up inside.
Took the cover off and found this.....
Send me your address and I'll send your refund.

Sorry about that, I didn't know (and it looks like it might have been that way for a while.....)
dscn0947.jpg

BOO HOO, thats not good..So it needs ring and pin right?So what are you going to do with it now? Cheap .. Give me a number for it..The houseing is good right..I can always get me gears..

Weird you would think that would make a little noise. you know wrrrrrr... klunk.......wrrrrrrr.........klunk

BOO HOO, thats not good..So it needs ring and pin right?So what are you going to do with it now? Cheap .. Give me a number for it..The houseing is good right..I can always get me gears..

Aah some JB weld, a Bic pen and some rubbing compound. Up and running in no time.
Scott You wanted to tear the gears out of it yourself anyway.:skull1: lol
I'll help anyway I can Rat.

So Scott are we going to go through Phoenix this time on the way to pick up the front?

Back